- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 6 hours
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit one of the foremost examples of Hinduism in south East Asia
- See the burial site of Champa royalties in My Son's site of Champa temples
- Take boattrip back to Hoi An and visit traditional Kim Bong Carpentry village on the way
My Son was the site of many Champa temples and used for religious ceremonies by the Kings of the Champa dynasty. It is also believed to be a burial site of Champa royalties.
My Son temple-complex is one of the foremost examples of Hinduism in south east Asia and is one of the most important heritage sites in Vietnam. Though the complex has been ravaged by time and war, we can still see many majestic ancient ruins of the temples here.
After our tour, if you like, we will head to the dock for the trip back to Hoi An ancient town by boat. We will travel up the Thu Bon River by motorized boat, stopping along the way to visit the traditional Kim Bong Carpentry Village.
Take a car ride back to Da Nang before returning to Hoi An centre.
End of tour.
- Transfer by bus
- Light lunch
- English speaking tour guide
- Entrance fees (150,000 VND/pax)
- Tips and gratuities,
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.