- City sightseeing
- Sightseeing tour
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 5 hours
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Enjoy an interesting night tour of the bright and sparkling Da Nang
- Take an evening cruise in Han River & enjoy the beauty of the unique bridges of Vietnam
- See the beauty of colorful lights of bridges, buildings and civil houses
At 5.00 pm, you will be greeted and picked up at your hotel’s lobby by a local tour guide.
The tour starts by taking you to the first destination, the Sun Wheel. It is the largest observation wheel in Vietnam and among the 10 highest wheels in the world. The observation wheel turns slow enough to embark while it is moving. A complete turn takes about 15 minutes. The wheel will offer you a breathtaking and spectacular view of the illuminated and sparkling city at night.
After that, you will have a delicious dinner in a restaurant. You can take some rest before enjoying other activities.
At 8.00 pm, you will embark on a boat at Bach Dang wharf to start a journey along Han River. Here you will enjoy the beauty of the unique bridges of Vietnam:
- Han River Bridge - the first swing bridge in Viet Nam and the pride of Danang citizens
- Dragon Bridge - the longest steel bridge in Vietnam
- Thuan Phuoc Bridge, the longest suspension bridge in Vietnam
- Tran Thi Ly Bridge - a striking landmark
At about 9.30 pm, you finish the tour and return to your hotel.
- Transfer and transportation as per itinerary
- Entrance fees
- Bottled drinking water
- English speaking tour guide
- Personal expenses
- Gratuities (optional)
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.