- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 hours
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Enjoy an interesting full day tour of a virgin natural park
- See many species of animals of both northern and southern Vietnam
- Enjoy a breathtaking panoramic view of continuous mountain ranges and the coast
- Be completely involved in the fresh atmosphere of nature
At 8.00 am, you will be greeted and picked up at your hotel’s lobby by a local tour guide who will take you to the summit by car. Along the way, it is a good idea to visit Cau Hoi lagoon and Chan May Port on such a sunny day. You will pass through beautiful landscapes of rice fields, mountains scenery and bamboo ranges there.
Once arriving at Bach Ma National Park center, you get an overview of the park at the center before being transferred to the summit of the mountain which is 20km away. Then, you will visit Hai Vong Dai by trekking along the path through forest. At Hai Vong Dai, you can have a 360-degree view of the surrounding area which is always shrouded in mist and clouds.
At about 11.00 am, you will be taken to the parking area by car to explore Five Lakes. You stop at Lake No. 5 to take a rest, have a light lunch and then soak in cool water of the lake. The climate in Bach Ma National Park and Five Lake is cool making it comfortable and enjoyable.
Following the morning adventure and a rest after lunch, you will continue the tour by trekking ahead to visit the the picturesque Do Quyen waterfall. This waterfall is named after the flowers at the stream under the waterfall that make Bach Ma attractive. You trek up and down about 700 steps on foot to admire the whole fall as silver water running from the height. It is a must-see destination in Bach Ma National Park. From the top of the waterfall, you will have a good view of water falling onto the rocks, see the forest below and clouds on the sky.
At about 4.00 pm, you finish the tour and return to Da Nang. The car will drop you off at your hotel in Hue city.
End of tour.
- All transfer and transportation as per the program
- Entrance fees
- Bottled drinking water
- English-speaking tour guide
- Personal expenses
- Gratuities (optional)
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.