- Visit four of Prague’s best loved beer halls and a microbrewery
- Discover the fascinating history of Czech Communism
- Get a real flavour for Prague with some favourite beer snacks
- Discover modern Bohemia through districts like Vinohrady and Vršovice
- Visit a local bakery to enjoy Czech sweets and pastries
- Head over to a microbrewery in the Źiźkov district for beer
- Visit Prague’s main market as well as two different Christmas markets outside the city centre.
- Sip on mulled wine and hot mead while snacking on cheese from a grill, roasted nuts, and other delicious Christmas treats.
- Discover what a hedgehog (yes, a hedgehog!) has to do with Christmas in Czech, and why Santa doesn’t come here (also, why are girls throwing shoes?).
- Enjoy the cultures and landscapes of the Czech Republic, Austria, Hungary, Poland and Slovakia
From US$ 2,401 14 days View Tour
|May 13||Only 8 seats left|
|Jun 3||Only 8 seats left|
- Catch beautiful views of the city from spots known only to locals.
- Enjoy a traditional, locally-sourced Czech lunch at a unique restaurant and top-rated microbrewery.
- Go for a family-friendly amble through some of Prague’s many parks and gardens.
- Visit Prague icons such as Wenceslas Square, Old Town Square, Charles Bridge, Prague Castle, and St.
- Choose between six different options for a delicious local lunch.
- Admire Prague’s many architectural gems from various eras and styles from a boat on the Vltava.
- Savour exceptional food and drink from local cafés, pubs, and restaurants.
- Ride public transit and experience three distinct districts of Prague.
- Learn about the food you’re eating, the drink in your hand, and the city around you.
Free cancellation on most tours.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results