- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 5 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Salkantay snowpeak
- Llactapata archaeological site
- Machu Picchu
This trip is fully-inclusive, including a guide, accommodation, meals and transportation.
Duration: 5 days/4 nights
Distance trekked: about 50km
Day 1: Cusco-Soraypampa-Soyroccocha
Day 2: Soyroccocha-Unuyuq
Day 3: Unuyuq-Sahuayaco (La Playa)
Day 4: La Playa-Aguas Calientes
Day 5: Aguas Calientes-Machu Picchu-Cusco
- Licensed guide fluent in English, Spanish, and Quechua, plus an assistant guide for large groups.
- Support staff including professional cooks and wranglers for the mules and horses
- Horses and mules to carry group gear as well as large duffels provided at the briefing, for personal items. Up to 8kg per person.
- All meals on trek, which incorporate traditional Peruvian dishes as well as modern fusion cuisine and special dietary needs.
- Drinking water and snacks.
- Dining tent with table, stools, and all dining implements, toilet tent, and kitchen tent
- Sleeping tents, and Thermarest. Three-person tents are provided for single occupancy and four-person tents for double occupancy to allow plenty of room for personal gear.
- One riding horse for emergencies. Additional riding horses can be provided for an additional charge.
- First aid kit, including oxygen.
- Pre-trek briefing.
- All group entrance fees, including Machupicchu.
- Hotel in Aguas Calientes. (3 star hotel)
- One way train service to Ollantaytambo or Poroy Train Station)
- All transfers, including private van from your hotel in Cusco to trailhead at Soraypampa, train to Aguas Calientes, bus to and from Machu Picchu, and private transfer back to your hotel in Cusco.
- Dinner on the 4rd day at Aguas Calientes. Lunch and dinner on the 5th day.
- Personal hiking gear including backpacks, trekking poles, and sleeping bags. Poles and sleeping bags may be hired.
- Private tent, our tents are each for 2 people. If private tents are required there is an extra fee
- Tips for guides, cooks, and wranglers.
- Entrance to hot springs or other entertainments in Aguas Calientes
- Personal riding horse. Additional horses may be hired according to the needs of the individual and group.
- Earn US$ 27+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
40% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 60 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, but the 40% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 60 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 40% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days prior departure. For any bookings within 60 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationThe provided itinerary is a sample. Hiking times are an average and will vary depending on the group. Additionally, lunch and camp sites may change to meet the needs of the group and conditions. PRE-TREK Before the trek, your guide will meet you at your hotel for an in-depth briefing. This provides an opportunity to ask questions and do any last-minute shopping before leaving Cusco.