- Guided tour through Machu Picchu
- Trekking on the beautiful Inca Trail amidst beautiful rain forest and wildlife!
This is one of the stretches of the Andes allowing you to be surrounded by clouds in the middle of rain forest, giving you a great sense of how amazing mother nature can be.
Finally, we arrive to the lost city of Incas, Machu Picchu. Here our experienced guides will take you through the citadel.
We are looking forward to giving you a fantastic trip.
We will pick you up from your hotel and then drive in direction to Ollantaytambo train station. From here we will take the train to reach km.104, where we will begin our walk crossing the Urubamba River (Vilcanota) and we will visit the archaeological complex of Chachabamba. After a little visit to this place, will initiate with climb by four hours until to reach Wiñay Wayna (2700 m.s.n.m. or 8858 feet). At this point, the trek will join with the main route of Inca Trail. Soon, we will reach Machu Picchu.
Short Inca Trail Day 02: Aguas Calientes - Machu Picchu - Cusco
Private guided tour in Machu Picchu, one of the most spectacular places in the world. Built by Inca Pachacuteq, this wonderful city has: houses, temples, storages and a big main square, that is connected with many small treets. Also, the archaeological complex of Machu Picchu is surrounded by terraces on the mountainside which were used for agriculture.
You will have free time to enjoy this magical and spiritual Inca citadel. Afterwards, you will return to Ollantaytambo then to Cusco hotel.
- Private bus from Cusco to Ollantaytambo
- Train ticket from Ollantaytambo to Km.104
- Entrance tickets for Machu Picchu & Inca Trail.
- Professional guide (English & Spanish)
- Meals: 1 breakfast / 1 lunch / 1 dinner.
- Bus from Machu Picchu - Aguas Calientes - Machu -Picchu.
- Return train ticket from Aguas Calientes to -Ollantaytambo.
- Return bus from Ollantaytambo to Cusco.
- One night accommodation in Aguas Calientes
- Oxygen bottle and First aid kit
- Last lunch in Aguas Calientes