- City sightseeing
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 9 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Maximum altitude 4650 meters
- Trek difficulty Medium
- Explore the Sacred Valley
- Travel to the famous Inca ruins of Cusco and its surrounding areas
- Enjoy the beauty of the Andean landscape
- Visit Machu Picchu, learn more about the Inca civilization
Go on the Salkantay Trek next. Travel past mountainous villages, herds of llamas and people who have been living in this harsh yet stunning terrain for generations. Visit the ruins of Machu Picchu at the end of the tour. Explore this magnificent Inca citadel first during a guided tour and then by yourself.
Diverse and spectacular landscapes await you in this adventure, so do the ancient ruins of the Inca empire. Hurry up and book your trip today. for more about this tour, please go through the itinerary.
Day 1: Arrival at Cusco
Day 2: Cusco - Sacsayhuaman - Q'enqo - Cusco
Day 3: Cusco - Pisac - Moray - Maras - Cusco
Day 4: Cusco - Soraypampa - Humantay
Day 5: Humantay - Chaullay
Day 6: Chaullay - La Playa - Lucma
Day 7: Lucma - Aguas Calientes
Day 8: Aguas Calientes - Cusco
Day 9: Cusco
- Professional, English-speaking guides
- Entrance fees
- Boleto Turistico del Cusco (Cusco Tourist Ticket)
- Accomodation (camping and hotel)
- Meals as per the itinerary
- Porters to carry equipment and personal luggage during the trek (up to 8kg)
- Camping equipment
- Transportation between Cusco Airport and your hotel
- International flights
- Domestic flights
- Travel insurance
- Sleeping bags, trekking poles and individual tents (available for rent)
- Bus between Aguas Calientes and the Machu Picchu (available with additionnal cost)
- Drinks and meals not mentioned in the proposal
- Personal expenses
- Earn US$ 60+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationThe weather in Peru is very unpredictable. As a result, we cannot guarantee 100% perfect conditions. But we can recommand you to visit Southern Peru during the dry season, between May and November. A good acclimatization is required before trekking in the high altitude. That is why we propose you to stay for two days in Cusco and the Sacred Valley before starting your trek. Altitude sickness can happen during your visit to Peru. It is random and its effect differs from person to person.