- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 09 hours
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 14
- guiding method Fully guided
- Travel to the heartland of the Inca civilization
- Visit Ollantaytambo, a village in the Sacred Valley that is known for its Inca ruins
- Explore the famous market of Pisac
Get amazed by the farming terraces cut on mountain cliffs and on banks of the Urubamba River. See the famous market of Pisac and visit Ollantaytambo, a village in the Sacred Valley that is known for the Ruins of Ollantaytambo, an Inca fortress with large stone terraces. Visit Chinchero, a village known for its weavers and see its colonial church that is home to murals painted during the 17th century.
Please note that entrance fees to the sites are not included in the tour price and have to be paid by the travellers themselves. We will drive you back to your accommodation in Cusco after the tour is over.
- Cusco pickup and drop off. Private transport to the destinations mentioned on the itinerary
- An experienced, English-speaking tour guide
- Entrance fees to the sites mentioned
- Anything mentioned optional on the itinerary
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.