- duration 10 hours
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- max group size 18
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Visit a sacred hillside Inca site in Pisac
- Awe at Ollantaytambo’s impressive ruins
- Shop for handicrafts at indigenous marketplaces
This is a day trip from Cuzco that you cannot miss! Travel to the Sacred Valley and pass through the villages of Pisac, Urubamba, Ollantaytambo and Chinchero to see ancient Inca archaeological sites and indigenous marketplaces.
The Sacred Valley of the Inca Civilization is a magical destination with perhaps some of the most well-preserved archaeological ruins in all of Peru, nestled in the Vilcanota River Valley with picturesque terraces for the cultivation of native crops. This naturally beautiful countryside is filled with a wealth of colourful indigenous cultures that have been fused with the influences of the Spanish conquest and modern day Peru over time.
With an ideal climate and millions of opportunities to take amazing photos, this is a day trip from Cuzco that you cannot miss! Pass through the villages of Pisac, Urubamba, Ollantaytambo and Chinchero to see ancient Inca archaeological sites and visit indigenous marketplaces with high quality alpaca wool products and handicrafts.
In Pisac, you can admire huge Inca platforms made from polished rock, perfectly aligned around the archaeological site. In Urubamba discover preserved colonial buildings and structures, while in Ollantaytambo you will marvel at one of the most impressive archaeological sites in Peru, unique for its abundance of distinctive architecture. Shop for high quality alpaca wool products and genuine handicrafts in the indigenous marketplace of Chinchero.
- Hostel pick-up in Cuzco
- Transportation in tourist class bus to Sacred Valley and back to hostel
- Local English/Spanish speaking guide
- Sacred Valley Tourist Ticket
- Tips for guide
- Basic package does not include the Sacred Valley Touristic Ticket (130 soles for adults; 70 soles for students under 26 with ISIC card; free for kids under 10; valid for 10 days)
- All the tips to the guides are optional and not included
- Optional gratuities
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Sacred Valley Day Trip tour. You can cancel the tour up to 33 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 32 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 25 July 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 25 July 2021, a deposit of 20% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 32 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Sacred Valley Day Trip tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Sacred Valley Day Trip tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.
Bring water and snacks with you, as well as extra money for food and shopping.
Please confirm hostel name and address for your pickup at email@example.com . Please be ready in the lobby of your hostel 15 minutes prior to pickup.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Implemented COVID-19 Protocols