- duration 2 days
- tour type Private Tour
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore Machu Picchu and the Sacred Valley
- Visit the ruins of Inca amphitheatres in Moray
- Stroll around the only inhabited Inca city of Ollantaytambo
- See the outdoor weaving studios in Chinchero
Head for Machu Picchu on the second day. Take a trip to Ollantaytambo, a city dating back to the days of the Inca rule where people still live the Incan way of life. Walk through its maze of cobbled alleyways and sun-drenched plazas presided over by spectacular, llama-shaped ruins.
Learn more about the Incan achievements and culture in this trip. To know more about this tour, please go through the itinerary.
Luis was brilliant! He was so kind and funny and helped us understand so much more than we ever knew. He was charismatic and sociable with us, really the perfect tour guide! Ronald was a great driver as well. I mean, we rode a lot around Peru as passengers and Ronald was by far the best. Anyway, I just wanted you to know that Luis is the best, Roni is awesome and the tour was absolutely amazing. We had THE BEST TIME, and thank you very much!!!”
Day 1: Chinchero – Moray – Salineras – Ollantaytambo
Day 2: Machu Picchu – Cusco
- All accommodation and activities specified in itinerary
- All transport
- Pickup and drop off at your accommodation in Cusco
- Entrance to all attractions specified in itinerary
- Entrance to Machu Picchu, including an extra permit to climb Huayna Picchu (if available at time of booking)
- Meals as specified in the itinerary
- Drinking water
- Single supplement
- Tips for your guide, driver
- Alcoholic/non-alcoholic drinks
- Save +US$ 33 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Excellent Customer Service. Our Travel Experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.