- duration 2 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- max group size 18
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Discover the breathtaking Rainbow Mountain
- Witness beautiful views of Ausangate glacier
- Trek through local villages and stunning scenery
Discover the majestic Rainbow Mountain of Peru, a sacred site and unique natural wonder, on this challenging and rewarding 2-day trek.
Day 1: Cuzco - Llamachimpana, Peru
Day 2: Llamachimpana - Cuzco, Peru
- 1N camping with tent/mattress
- 1 Breakfast(s)
- 2 Lunch(es)
- 1 Dinner(s)
- Roundtrip transport Cuzco - Quesiuno
- Rainbow Mountain Trek
- Bilingual English-speaking guide
- Briefing, chef, horses
- Pre-departure briefing
- Professional chef
- Wranglers and horses to carry equipment
- Sleeping bag / trekking poles (available for rent)
- Entrance fees (10 Soles)
- Other meals/drinks
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- All the tips to the guides are optional and not included
- Optional gratuities
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Rainbow Mountain Trek 2D/1N tour. You can cancel the tour up to 33 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 32 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 23 July 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 23 July 2021, a deposit of 20% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 32 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Rainbow Mountain Trek 2D/1N tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Rainbow Mountain Trek 2D/1N tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.
Please note that this hike is demanding and at high altitude. It is recommended that travellers are in good physical condition.
While this trek is available year-round, we recommend avoiding the rainy season (November - March) when there will be less visibility on the trek, potentially obscuring the amazing views.
There is a mandatory pre-departure briefing at our Cuzco Headquarters one day prior to departure at 5pm, 6pm or 7pm depending on your trek. You will receive detailed information on your excursion, a list of what to bring and confirm your departure details.
Please make sure to check-in with your passport before your pre-departure briefing. We encourage our travellers to check-in at our offices a couple of hours before or any day prior to the briefing , that way we can give everybody personal attention and information regarding booking extras, rental equipment or questions in general.
Time schedule for meetings will be:
- Inca Trail and Lares 6pm
-Salkantay, Inca Quarry, Machu Picchu Jungle, Ausangate, Choquequirao 7pm
- Rainbow Mountain, Machu Picchu by Train, Sacred Valley to Machu Picchu, Machu Picchu Full Day 5pm
Bamba Experience is located at: OK
Calle Matara 242, Second Floor. Cuzco, Peru
Hours of Operation: 10:00-14:00 and 16:00-20:00 hrs Daily
Tel: +51 84 205234
Emergency Tels: +51 998 444933 Darwin, +51 952 272734 Freddy
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Implemented COVID-19 Protocols