- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- duration 12 hours
- tour type Private
- age requirement 8+ years old
- max group size 14
- guiding method Fully guided
- Take a trip to Vinicunca, commonly known as Rainbow Mountain
- See the multicolored mountains that draw visitors from all over the world
- Enjoy hiking and horseback riding
- Scenic view
Along the way you will be able to see llamas, and alpacas roaming around, and travel past villages with thatched roof houses that seem to be frozen in time.
After about 1.5 hours of walk, you'll reach the summit of the mountain; from here you can appreciate the colorful mountains all around, and take as many pictures as you want before returning down to the van.
Drive to a local restaurant for lunch before heading for Cusco, where we will reach at about 6:00 pm.
You also lead tours to the Palcoyo rainbow mountain which as short walking distance, the other mountain we have is The Inca bridge tour, and the Waqra Pukara.
Please note that the entrance fee to Rainbow Mountain not included in the tour price and has to be paid by the travellers at the check point.
- Pick up and drop off at your hotel in or any place in the city
- English speaking professional tour guide.
- Meals (Breakfast and Lunch).
- Anything not mentioned in the inclussions
- Horseback and muleteer cost
- Enttrace fee for the park
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.Other Practical InformationYou must have to arrive to cusco at least 3 days earlier to get properly adjusted to the altitude.