- duration 5 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- max group size 18
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Experience a cultural side of the jungles of Manu
- Participate in many great activities during your trip
- See the exotic flora and fauna of the Amazon rainforest
Experience an amazing escape into nature and culture as you immerse yourself in the jungles of Manu. Discover incredible wildlife and take part in a variety of activities during this unforgettable trip!
Day 1: Cuzco-Pilcopata, Peru
Day 2: Pilcopata -Manu Jungle, Peru
Day 3: Manu Jungle, Peru
Day 4: Manu Jungle, Peru
Day 5: Manu Jungle-Cuzco, Peru
- Mixed basic accommodation
- 1 night in Pilcopata lodge
- 3 nights in Paititi jungle lodge
- 4 Breakfast(s)
- 5 Lunch(es)
- 4 Dinner(s)
- Buses, boats
- Transportation as per itinerary
- Activities as per itinerary
- Professional English-speaking guides
- Water, equipment
- Mineral water during the trip
- First-aid kit
- Other meals/drinks
- Entrance fee for hot springs (10 soles, approx. $3 USD)
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- All the tips to the guides are optional and not included
- Optional gratuities
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 23+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Manu Amazon Adventure 5D/4N tour. You can cancel the tour up to 33 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 32 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 23 July 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 23 July 2021, a deposit of 20% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 32 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Manu Amazon Adventure 5D/4N tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Manu Amazon Adventure 5D/4N tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.
What to bring: Long-sleeve shirts and pants, warm clothes (for misty mornings), water bottle, sandals, swimsuit, towel, rain gear, mosquito repellent with a minimum of 50% deet, sunscreen lotion, flashlight with extra batteries, camera with extra batteries, plastic bags, hat, extra money, binoculars, trekking boots.
Note: This itinerary may change without prior notice according to the weather and river conditions.
Specific Departures (check calendar). Please be aware that January to April is rainy season. Come prepared for wet conditions.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Implemented COVID-19 Protocols