- duration 5 days
- tour type Private Tour
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- See monkeys, birds, caimans and more in the Peruvian Amazon
- Spend a night on a tapir observation platform
- Canoe through the Amazon
If you’re looking for a genuine adventure that brings you face to face with a variety of wild animals, birds and reptiles, if you are not exactly afraid of bugs and tarantulas and are happy to go without hot showers, luxury accommodation and (gasp!) the internet for a few days, then Manu is the perfect location for you.
Start and end your trip in Cusco, the heart of the Inca civilisation. Journey from the edge of the Andes to the lush green tropical Amazon Basin. Enjoy our full-board service throughout the duration of this trip.
Day 1: From the Andes to the Amazon
Day 2: Canoe to Boca Manu
Day 3: In the heart of the jungle
Day 4: Parrots, tapirs and more
Day 5: Back to Cusco
- All accommodation based on twin share. Single supplement available for USD200 per person
- All ground transport (vehicles and boats)
- All activities specified on the itinerary
- Dedicated Manu specialist guide
- Entrance to all attractions specified on the itinerary
- All meals as specified on the itinerary
- Drinking water
- Tips for your guide, cook, driver and boatmen
- Save +US$ 73 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Excellent Customer Service. Our Travel Experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.The lodges where we stay on this trip are noted more for their access to wildlife than their luxury! Please do not expect hot water showers and internet access. Please note that some lodges have only single beds. While we will accommodate all rooming requests we can, this will not always be possible for couples who prefer to share a bed.