- Local culture
- Train tour
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 3 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 10
- Go on a guided tour of Machu Picchu
- See the panoramic views of the Sacred Valley from your train
- Participate in a weaving demonstration in Chinchero
It was an early 20th century explorer named Hiram Bingham who finally rediscovered it. A hidden city protected by mountains, Machu Picchu is now among the New Seven Wonders of the World. Take the Vistadome train from Ollantaytambo Station to Aguas Calientes to reach this heritage site.
Participate in a guided tour of the monument before heading out to explore it on your own. See weavers at work in Chinchero. Learn more about how they transform alpaca and sheep wool into fine textiles with an amazing variety of color.
Enjoy our drop off service to Cusco Airport, from where you will catch your flight to the next destination.
Day 1: Arrive in Cusco
Day 2: Machu Picchu full-day tour
Day 3: Weaving demonstration in Chinchero - Cusco Airport
- Airport pickup an drop off
- Hotel pickup and transfer to the train station
- Train to Aguas Calientes (Vistadome)
- Bus to Machupicchu
- Machupicchu entrance fee
- Bus to Aguas Calientes
- Lunch (2nd day)
- Return train (Vistadome)
- Weaving demonstration in Chinchero
- Meals unless mentioned in the itinerary
- Earn US$ 34+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
40% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 60 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, but the 40% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 60 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 40% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days prior departure. For any bookings within 60 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationFlights are not included in the tour price Please provide us with details of your flight information. Inform us about any changes or delays in your flight schedule Your flight on day 3 needs to be an afternoon flight from 2 pm onward