- duration 4 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Trek through more than 12 biozones including valleys, mountains and jungle
- Stay in an ecolodge and enjoy massages, the sauna and the jacuzzi
- Enjoy fantastic scenery and mountain views
Similar to our jungle lodge adventure but with a romantic twist. In our ecolodge, you’ll be treated to fresh flowers, organic chocolates, chilled champagne, an Andean sauna, massages for two, and private time in our outdoor Jacuzzi.
In this journey you will pass from 4,316m/14,160ft to 1,535m/5,034ft, traversing across more than 12 biozones including fertile valleys, magnificent mountains, verdant pastures and high jungle. You’ll enjoy enormous and mystical snow-capped peaks where the beauty, diversity and history of our ancestral legacy will delight the senses.
This is a unique, once-in-a-lifetime experience you will not want to miss.
Day 1: Cusco – Eco Quechua Lodge (EQL)
Day 2: EQL – Coffee Tour – Llactapata Inca Trail-EQL
Day 3: EQL – Canopy (Zip line) – EQL
Day 4: Eco Quechua Lodge (EQL) – Machupicchu – Cusco
- Transportation from Cusco and drop off in Cusco.
- Eco Quechua Inca Jungle trail trekking tour or ground transportation to the lodge (depending on your preference).
- Service of a bilingual guide (Spanish/English) from day 1 to the last day of the tour.
- Andean sauna, massages for two, and private time in our outdoor Jacuzzi.
- All meals except breakfast on the first day and the last lunch at Aguas Calientes.
- Your stay at Eco Quechua Lodge
- Transportation to the Colcamayo (Santa Teresa) hot springs and entrance fee.
- Llactapata Inca Trail
- Coffee tour.
- Guided visit of Machupicchu Sanctuary (includes entrance fee and transportation to the site).
- Train transportation (Hydroelectric station to Aguas Calientes, and Aguas Calientes to Ollantaytambo).
- At the lodge we provide filtered water, local coffee, tea and local organic seasonal fruits free of charge.
- In an effort to reduce plastic waste on the trail and
- at the lodge we encourage guests to use refillable water bottles. For this purpose we provide an ample supply of the highest-quality filtered water.
- Meals not specified, tips, optional tours,other expenses and services not specified on this itinerary
- Earn US$ 38+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
40% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 60 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, but the 40% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 60 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 40% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days prior departure. For any bookings within 60 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.