- duration 6 days
- tour type Private Tour
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 23+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore the land of the Incas with a foodie guide
- Enjoy a handson cooking class
- Visit Machu Picchu, an Incan citadel in the Andes
- Learn more about Peruvian cuisine
Explore the Sacred Valley by car on the third day of the trip and visit Machu Picchu on the fourth day. Travel to Pisac on the second-last day of the tour and enjoy a traditional, communal pachamanca luncheon with a local family.
Savor traditional as well as trendy Peruvian dishes during the trip while enjoying stories about the ancient Inca empire. Vegetarians and gluten-free travellers are welcome to book this trip. For more details, please refer to the itinerary below.
Adios arranged for our stay in Cusco in San Blas.
Inca had laid those trails to MP, Vidal was the way to reach MP.
Overall an excellent stay and very informative tour.”
Day 1: Cusco arrival, city tour & chicha brewery visit
Day 2: Cusco ruins & cooking class
Day 3: Cusco - Sacred Valley
Day 4: Sacred Valley - Aguas Calientes & Machu Picchu visit
Day 5: Aguas Calientes - Ollantaytambo - Pisac - Cusco
Day 6: Cusco departure
- 5 nights' accommodation in 3* hotels with private bath
- An English-speaking tour guide
- 5 breakfasts, 3 lunches (including the pachamanca meal) & 1 chicha beer (you can also choose the non-alcoholic chicha morada)
- All ground transfers as per the itinerary. Train and shuttle bus tickets
- Entrance tickets to Machu Picchu & 1 other secondary archaeological site only
- 1 cooking class with ingredients included
- Cusco airport transfer 1 way
- Additional hotel overnights
- International flights
- Cusco airport transfers (both pickup and drop off). Can be arranged on request
- Some lunches, all dinners & purified drinking water
- Destinations other than Machu Picchu & one other secondary archaeological site
- Anything not mentioned in the 'What's Included' section
- Travel Insurance
- Hotel in Lima
- Excellent Customer Service. Our Travel Experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Things to know: 1. The rainy season typically begins in November and tapers in early April. Rainy season does not mean constant, monsoon-like conditions. There can be plenty of sunshine. It's best to be prepared for sunny and wet conditions. Always carry rain gear and sunscreen. 2. Sturdy footwear is recommended for all activities. Even the city streets can have uneven pavement, broken curbs or large rough cobblestones. Boots are not needed, but shoes should cover your foot. 3.