- duration 4 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- max group size 18
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Hike through the beautiful jungle mountains
- Discover the local villages of Santa Maria and Santa Teresa
- Explore the incredible archaeological site of Machu Picchu
Explore the amazing Andean jungle and visit the spectacular archaeological site of Machu Picchu on this exciting 4-day trip. Get the opportunity to ride a bike and hike through the lush Andean jungle and marvel at the abundant local fauna and flora. Explore traditional villages and enjoy a guided tour of the awesome archaeological site of Machu Picchu.
Day 1: Cuzco - Santa Maria Village, Peru
Day 2: Santa Maria Village - Santa Teresa Village, Peru
Day 3: Santa Teresa Village - Aguas Calientes, Peru
Day 4: Aguas Calientes - Machu Picchu - Cuzco, Peru
- 3-night accommodation in basic hostel dorm
- 3 Breakfast(s)
- 3 Lunch(es)
- 3 Dinner(s)
- Accommodation pick-up in Cuzco
- One-way van transfer Cuzco - Malaga High Pass
- One-way tourist train Aguascalientes - Ollantaytambo
- One-way tourist bus Ollantaytambo - Cuzco
- Professional bilingual guide on the trek and for Machu Picchu tour
- Hiking & Biking
- Visit the archaeological site of Machu Picchu
- Pre-departure briefing
- Machu Picchu entrance fee
- Mountain biking equipment (bicycles, helmet and gloves)
- First aid kit and emergency oxygen bottle
- Day 1 breakfast, day 4 lunch and dinner
- Guide for bus and train transfers
- Bus Aguas Calientes - Machu Picchu - Aguascalientes
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses
- Other Meals/Drinks
- Optional activities (Hot Springs in Santa Teresa, optional Huayna Picchu Trek, optional Machu Picchu Mountain Hike)
- All the tips to the guides are optional and not included
- Optional gratuities
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 14+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Machu Picchu Backpacker Jungle Trek 4D/3N tour. You can cancel the tour up to 33 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 32 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 31 August 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 31 August 2021, a deposit of 20% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 32 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Machu Picchu Backpacker Jungle Trek 4D/3N tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Machu Picchu Backpacker Jungle Trek 4D/3N tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Implemented COVID-19 Protocols