- duration 14 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement + years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
Combine culture, ancient ruins, colonial towns and unique wildlife on this all encompassing two week tour. Starting your adventure in Cusco, admire the stunning colonial architecture before setting your sights on the captivating Inca citadel of Machu Picchu. Enjoy a two day excursion to the heart of the Amazon jungle and experience the tropical sounds of the most biodiverse area in the world, before embarking on a wilderness cruise of a lifetime as you sail between the Galapagos Islands viewing some of the worlds most unique flora and fauna. Get up close and personal with giant tortoises, snorkel with marine iguanas and get some fantastic photos of sea lions as they bask in their peaceful and natural habitat.
Day 1: Arrive Cusco
Day 2: Sacred Valley of the Incas
Day 3: Machu Picchu & Cusco
Day 4: Cusco
Day 5: Amazon Jungle
Day 6: Amazon Jungle
Day 7: Lima
Day 8: Fly to Quito
Day 9: Quito to San Cristóbal Island
Day 10: San Cristóbal Island
Day 11: Española Island
Day 12: Floreana Island
Day 13: Return to Quito
Day 14: Depart Quito
- 7 night(s) in hotels, 2 night(s) in a jungle lodge, 4 night(s) on boat
- 13 Breakfast(s), 6 Lunch(es), 6 Dinner(s)
- Private Vehicle, Foot, Train, Tourist Bus, , Boat, Expedition cruise, flight(s)
- Entrance and guided tour of the Sacred Valley of the Incas
- Entrance and guided tour of Machu Picchu
- Amazon Jungle Excursion & Guided Walks
- Visit the Interpretation Centre & Tijeretas Hill
- Walk & snorkelling on San Cristobal Island
- Two hour walk to Suarez Point
- Hike and snorkelling on Floreana Island
- Walk & snorkelling at Gardner Bay
- Visit Highlands Tortoise Reserve
- Departure transfer
- Trip Leader throughout the tour
- Visas and travel insurance
- Spending money ampndash budget for meals snacks drinks limited souvenirs laundry tips and any extras
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 220+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Machu Picchu, Amazon & Galapagos tour. You can cancel the tour up to 33 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 32 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 01 January 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 01 January 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 32 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Machu Picchu, Amazon & Galapagos tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Machu Picchu, Amazon & Galapagos tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour will not have larger group sizes than maximum 10 to 12 people to protect against COVID-19. Local authorities’ requirements in this regard will furthermore be followed.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and during transport.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.