- City sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 4 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 1+ years old
- max group size 17
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore Sacred Valley, see the ruins of Ollantaytambo
- Discover Machu Picchu during a guided tour
- See some of the major highlights of Cusco
Starting with a pickup at the airport in Cusco, the imperial city of the Incas, this trip involves a sightseeing tour of Cusco and a visit to the ruins of Ollantaytambo before you head for Machu Picchu. Learn more about this famous Inca citadel during a nearly 3 hour long guided sightseeing tour.
We will drive you back to the airport on the final day of the trip. For more details, please go through the itinerary below.
Day 1: Cusco arrival & city tour
Day 2: Cusco - Pisac & train to Aguas Calientes
Day 3: Aguas Calientes - Machu Picchu (full day tour) - Cusco
Day 4: Cusco departure
- Pickup and drop off. All transfers as per the itinerary, including either Expedition or Voyage train to Aguas Calientes (round trip tickets)
- Experienced, English & Spanish-speaking tour guides
- Meals: 3 buffet breakfasts & 1 lunch
- Accommodation: 2 nights in Cusco in a 3-star hotel & 1 night in Aguas Calientes in a 3-stars hotel
- Entrance fees to the attractions mentioned on the itinerary
- International/domestic airfare
- Huayna Picchu & Machu Picchu mountain hike: USD20 per activity per person
- Meals except those mentioned in the 'What's Included' section
- Anything not mentioned in the 'What's Included' section or the itinerary
- Expenses that are personal in nature
- Travel Insurance
- Earn US$ 20+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.