- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 7 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 7+ years old
- max group size 16
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Enjoy magical mountain scenery while trekking through the Lares Valley
- Visit Patakancha, a Quechua village, where people live like their Incan ancestors
- Explore Machu Picchu during a twohour guided tour
Starting from Cusco, this trek will take you through Ollantaytambo, Patakancha, Huacahuasi and the Lares Valley from where our transport will take you to Aguas Calientes. Explore Machu Picchu on the second last day of the tour. We will transfer you to the airport in Cusco on the last day of the tour for your flight to Lima.
Day 1: Cusco arrival
Day 2: Free day in Cusco
Day 3: Lares trek starts
Day 4: Lares hot springs
Day 5: Lares - Ollantaytambo - Aguas Calientes
Day 6: Aguas Calientes - Machu Picchu
Day 7: Cusco departure
- Pickup & drop-off. Private transport to the trailhead from Cusco. Round trip train tickets to Aguas Calientes. Round trip bus ticket to Machu Picchu from Aguas Calientes
- All hotel accommodations (3 star Casa Andina Cusco classic or similar standard). A 3-man tent to be shared between 2 people during the trek. A foam mattress in tents
- An experienced, bilingual tour guide during the trek
- Entrance fees to Machu Picchu and Lares Valley
- 3 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 3 afternoon snacks, 3 dinners. We will provide you with previously boiled water during the trek
- Dining tent with table and chairs
- A professional chef to prepare meals. Mules to carry camping gear and food
- An oxygen bottle. A first aid kit
- Sleeping bag
- Inflatable mattress
- Walking sticks (1 pair)
- International and local flights tickets
- Single supplement fees: USD400 per person
- Additional nights during the trip due to any reason
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Travel Insurance
- Expenses that are personal in nature
- Sleeping bags (can be rented with us)
- Walking stick (can be rented with us)
- Entrance tickets to the hot springs 15 soles per person
- Breakfast on the first day and lunch on the last day
- Meals that are not stated otherwise.
- Entrance fees for the city tour in Cusco.
- Optional Tour - Full Day Sacred Valley Tour
- Entrance fees for Full Day Sacred Valley Tour
- Tips for your crew (cooks, horsemen, and guides). Please note that tips are optional but a much-appreciated gesture of your gratitude
- Earn US$ 30+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
40% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 60 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, but the 40% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 60 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 40% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days prior departure. For any bookings within 60 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical Information