- Hot springs
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 4 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 12
- Soak and relaxing in the hot springs of the Lares Valley
- Reach Machu Picchu at sunrise, explore the Inca citadel
- Enjoy breathtaking views of various snowcapped peaks, including Colque Cruz
- Take train from Ollantaytambo to Aguas Calientes
Travel from the Lares Valley to the Sacred Valley rather than other way round (as most people do) and camp overnight near the hot springs of the Lares Valley where you can take a dip if you want to. Hike down a river canyon to the village of Totora. Drive to Ollantaytambo and enjoy a train ride to Aguas Calientes, the town considered to be the base of those visiting Machu Picchu.
Enjoy a sunrise view from Machu Picchu and drive back to Cusco after exploring the most famous Inca citadel. This is where your trip ends. For more about this 4-day trip, please go through the itinerary below.
Luis was brilliant! He was so kind and funny and helped us understand so much more than we ever knew. He was charismatic and sociable with us, really the perfect tour guide! Ronald was a great driver as well. I mean, we rode a lot around Peru as passengers and Ronald was by far the best. Anyway, I just wanted you to know that Luis is the best, Roni is awesome and the tour was absolutely amazing. We had THE BEST TIME, and thank you very much!!!”
Day 1: Cusco – Sacred Valley – Cuyoc
Day 2: Cuyoc – Cuncani – Lares Valley
Day 3: Lares Valley – Ollantaytambo – Aguas Calientes
Day 4: Machu Picchu – Cusco
- All accommodation (based on twin share)
- All ground transport (private vehicle and train)
- Dedicated Aspiring Adventures guides
- Entrance to Machu Picchu and Lares Valley's hot springs
- Extra permit to climb Huayna Picchu at Machu Picchu (if permits are available at the time of booking)
- All meals as specified in itinerary
- Drinking water on days 1, 2 and 3
- Single supplement
- Sleeping bag
- Sleeping mat
- Mule hire
- Tips for your guide, driver, cook and horse wranglers
- Sleeping bags, mats
- Mules to carry your personal belongings
- Earn US$ 49+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.