- duration 8 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Maximum altitude 4450 meters
- Trek difficulty Moderate
- See the best of Cusco and the Sacred Valley
- Explore the most famous Inca ruins of Cusco
- Enjoy the beauty of the Andean landscape
- Challenge yourself with the Lares trek
Go for the Lares Trek. Reach the ruins of Machu Picchu after 3 days of walking through the most beautiful Andean landscape in Peru. Diverse and spectacular landscapes await you in this adventure, so do the ancient ruins of the Inca empire. Hurry up and book your trip today. For more about this trip, please read the itinerary below.
Day 1: Arrive in Cusco
Day 2: Cusco city tour
Day 3: Cusco - Pisac - Moray - Maras - Cusco
Day 4: Cusco - Huaca Wasi
Day 5: Huaca Wasi - Patacancha
Day 6: Patacancha - Aguas Calientes
Day 7: Aguas Calientes - Cusco
Day 8: Cusco
- Professionnal, English-speaking tour guides
- Entrance fees
- Boleto Turistico del Cusco (Cusco Turistic Ticket)
- Accomodation (camping and hotel)
- Meals as per the itinerary
- Porters to carry equipment and personal luggage during the trek (up to 8kg per person)
- Camping equipment
- International flights
- Domestic flights
- Travel insurance
- Sleeping bags, trekking poles and individual tents (available on rent)
- Bus between Aguas Calientes and Machu Picchu (available at an additional cost)
- Drinks and meals no mentioned on the itinerary
- Personal expenses
- Earn US$ 43+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationThe weather in Peru is very unpredictable. As a result, we cannot guarantee 100% perfect conditions. But we can recommand you to visit the southern areas of Peru during the dry season, between May and November. A good acclimatization is required before hiking/trekking in the high altitude. That is why we propose you two days in Cusco and the Sacred Valley before starting your trek. Altitude sickness can happen during your visit to Peru. It is random and its effect differs from person to person.