- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Experience the ancient Incan Inti Raymi ceremony.
- Explore the Sacred Valley.
- Learn about traditional ways of life and visit local markets.
- Conquer the Inca Trail
Here's a week that'll take care of two bucket list wishes in one fell swoop. Start your adventure celebrating with thousands of international travellers at Inti Raymi, the largest Andean festival in Peru. Tickets can be hard to come by for travellers (but not for us). Then hike the iconic Inca Trail to the once-in-a-lifetime lost city of the Inca, Machu Picchu. Get in touch with your spiritual side with these two unforgettable experiences.
Day 1: Cusco
Day 2: Cusco
Day 3: Cusco/Ollantaytambo
Day 4: Inca Trail
Day 5: Inca Trail
Day 6: Inca Trail
Day 7: Machu Picchu/Cusco
Day 8: Cusco
- Hotels (4 nts), camping (3 nts).
7 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 3 dinners
Note: Allow USD140-185 for meals not included.
- Train, private van, hiking.
- G Adventures Representative in Cusco, specialist Inca Trail CEO (Chief Experience Officer) on hike.
- Your G for Good Moment: Ccaccaccollo Community and Women's Weaving Co-op visit, Ccaccaccollo
- Your G for Good Moment: Parwa Community Restaurant the Sacred Valley, Lamay
- Your G for Good Moment: Handmade Biodegradable Soap Products
- Inti Raymi reenactment ceremony
- Sacred Valley guided tour
- Pottery making demonstration
- Exclusive Sacred Valley cultural experience
- Inca Trail guided hike with cooks and porters (4 days)
- Machu Picchu guided tour
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to/from Cusco are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Inti Raymi Festival and Machu Picchu tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with G Adventures. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 80 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 53 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 350 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure. For any departures within 16 November 2019 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Inti Raymi Festival and Machu Picchu tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Inti Raymi Festival and Machu Picchu tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Other Practical Information
- 1. Travel Style : ClassicAll of the highlights, culture, access, and I-can’t-believe-we-did-that moments, all at a great price.
- 2. Service Level : StandardComfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 4 - DemandingSome high-altitude hikes or more strenuous activities, but accessible to most healthy travellers.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.