- duration 7 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
Approach the awe-inspiring ruins that are Machu Picchu in the most authentic way possible trekking through the land of the Incas. The Inca Trail Trek will take you over high Andean passes and across original Inca stone pathways before you arrive at the Lost City of the Incas.This tour includes the Inca Trail Trek
Day 1: Arrive Cusco
Day 2: Sacred Valley of the Incas
Day 3: The Inca Trail Trek
Day 4: The Inca Trail Trek
Day 5: The Inca Trail Trek
Day 6: Machu Picchu
Day 7: Depart Cusco
- 3 night(s) in hotels, 3 night(s) in campsites on the Inca Trek
- 6 Breakfast(s), 3 Lunch(es), 3 Dinner(s)
- Private Vehicle, Foot, Tourist Bus, Train
- Guided tour of Sacred Valley of the Incas
- Inca Trail Trek
- Guided tour of Machu Picchu
- Trip Leader throughout the tour
- Visas and travel insurance
- Spending money ampndash budget for meals snacks drinks limited souvenirs laundry tips and any extras
- International flights tofrom the startend of your tour and departure taxes
- Tips on excursions visas travel insurance personal items and single rooms.
- Optional excursions - On each trip you may find there are some excursions that are not included. This might be because they are not to everyones taste or there may be various options of differing value to choose from. More information on the excursions we recommend is listed under each day of your itinerary though prices may vary. If you are after something in particular dont hesitate to ask your tour leader.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 59+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Inca Trail Trek tour. You can cancel the tour up to 61 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 60 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 500 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days before departure. For any departures within 08 June 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Inca Trail Trek tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Inca Trail Trek tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.