- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 7 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 15+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Trek difficulty Easy
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- This trip gives both trekkers and nontrekkers the chance to visit Machu Picchu with Inca Trail, Quarry Trail and train options.
- Travel through the Sacred Valley known for its steep and soaring scenery, its mystical significance for the Inca and the indigenous cultures that still reside here.
- Explore the greatest icon of ancient South America, Machu Picchu on a guided tour.
- Explore Cusco, South America's oldest continuously inhabited city. The city has ancient foundations, an interesting blend of Incan and colonial influences, and seemingly endless things to do and see.
Travel to Peru to retrace the steps of the Inca, Peru's fascinating ancient civilisation. Travel from Cusco, through the fertile heartland of the Sacred Valley and to the magnificent Ollantaytambo ruins before the ultimate destination – reaching Machu Picchu. This action-filled express Peruvian tour gets you closer to the secrets of this elusive civilisation on a breathtaking adventure along the Inca Trail.
Sacred Valley - Ollantaytambo (2792m)
Inca Trail (3100m) or Quarry Trail (3700m) or Cusco
Inca Trail (3650m) or Quarry Trail (3600m) or Cusco
Inca Trail (2650m) or Aguas Calientes (2040m)
Machu Picchu (2430) - Cusco
- Route 1: Camping with basic facilities (3 nights), Hotel (3 nights). Route 2: Camping with basic facilities (2 nights), Hotel (4 nights). Route 3: Hotel (6 nights)
- 6 Breakfast, 4 Lunch, 3 Dinner
- Private vehicle , taxi , train
- Cusco - Leader-led orientation Walk
- Cusco - Chocolate Museum Visit & Hot Chocolate
- Sacred Valley - Community visit & lunch
- Cusco - 3 Night/4 Day Inca Trail (or 2 Night/3 Day Inca Quarry Trail)
- Machu Picchu - Guided tour
- Any international flights to/from Cusco are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Inca Trail Express tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 42+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Inca Trail Express tour. You can cancel the tour up to 24 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 23 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 23 days before departure. For any departures within 06 September 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Inca Trail Express tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Inca Trail Express tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- This trip visits places that are at high altitude, and as a result some people can suffer from altitude sickness, regardless of age or physical health. Please see the ‘Medical and Health Information’ section of the Essential Trip Information for more detail.
- This trip involves a lot of walking to see the sites, and if you trek the Inca Trail or Quarry Trail, there'll be strenuous hiking. The trip is recommended for those with a good level of fitness. Please bring comfortable footwear suitable to hiking. See the ‘Packing’ section of the Essential Trip Information for more detail.
- For those who trek the Inca Trail or Quarry Trail, you'll be camping with basic facilities. It's definitely the journey as well as the final destination (Machu Picchu) that makes this way of exploring Peru worthwhile.
- Can't decide which trek is for you? Read up on them here: https://www.intrepidtravel.com/adventures/inca-trail-vs-quarry-trail/