- Wildlife safaris and game drives
- duration 10 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- max group size 16
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Admire the ancient city of Cusco with its rich cultural heritage
- Undertake a walk with beautiful views to the historic salt pans in the Sacred Valley
- Trek the famous Inca Trail to Machu Picchu
- Discover the incredible ruins of Machu Picchu and enjoy the spectacular tourist train
From historic Cusco to jungle adventures in the Amazon and the classic Inca Trail trek.. From historic Cusco and the Sacred Valley to jungle adventures in the Amazon and the legendary Inca Trail trek, this incredible trip does it all. Enjoy the stunning drive from Cusco to the Sacred Valley via Chinchero and the salt pans at Maras before commencing one of the finest short treks in the world. The Inca Trail includes the beautiful trek to Hatunchaca, over the first pass to Pacaymayun and on over the second and third pass to Phuyupatamarca, the enchanting city in the clouds, where the views of the Andes will astound even the most seasoned trekker. From here the trail winds through the Gateway of the Sun to Machu Picchu, where we spend ample time exploring this amazing and enigmatic site. The spectacular flight from Cusco to Puerto Maldonado in the rainforest is a highlight as is the river boat journey and rainforest walk to our Jungle Lodge - the perfect base for rainforest walks, wildlife spotting and exploration of the Lake Sandoval by canoe. This memorable journey concludes with a boat trip to the jungle town of Puerto Maldonado.
Day 1 : Depart Cusco and drive to the Sacred Valley
Day 2 : Exploring the Sacred Valley of the Incas in Ollantaytambo
Day 3 : Inca Trail trek commences
Day 4 : Trek towards first pass
Day 5 : Trek over second and third pass to Wiñay Wayna
Day 6 : Final day of trek to Machu Picchu, guided tour of Machu Picchu, to Aguas Calientes
Day 7 : Explore Machu Picchu and return to Cusco
Day 8 : Fly across the Andes to Puerto Maldonado in the Amazon Jungle
Day 9 : Exploring the Jungle
Day 10 : To Puerto Maldonado airport where trip concludes
- Comfortable and central hotels/lodges
- 9 breakfasts, 5 lunches and 5 dinners
- Private internal transportation
- Expert bilingual guide for each section
- Inca Trail Permit (please check availability with us at the time of booking)
- The use of a gear pack for the trek including sleeping bag, fibre filled jacket, thermarest and head torch
- Group camping equipment
- Porters to carry personal gear on trek
- Sightseeing and site entrance fees as listed (including Machu Picchu entrance fee)
- Group medical kit
- International flights and taxes
- Internal flights and taxes
- Airport transfers (if not mentioned otherwise in itinerary)
- Cost of laundry and alcoholic beverages
- Excess baggage costs
- Medical treatment
- Visa costs
- Travel insurance (compulsory)
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Inca Trail and Jungle Adventure tour. You can cancel the tour up to 70 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 69 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 22 June 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 22 June 2021, a deposit of 344 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 69 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Inca Trail and Jungle Adventure tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Inca Trail and Jungle Adventure tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Smaller group sizes have been implemented on this tour to protect against COVID-19 and to ensure that the tour complies with local authorities’ guidelines.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- A multitude of COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this package tour to keep travellers safe.
- This tour has obtained a COVID-19 CLEAN accreditation from Quality Tourism Australia.