- Sightseeing tour
- duration 6 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 8
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Machu Picchu
- Inca Trail
- Rainbow Mountain
- Sacred Valley Cusco
You will start your adventure in Cusco, home to a fascinating mix of colonial and ancient architecture. Here you'll explore the city on an expert-guided Cusco city tour and then experience the surrounding areas with a tour of the Sacred Valley of the Incas.
Once you have explored all that Cusco has to offer, head out on the famous short Inca Trail. This is more than a hike; it is an excursion into the past, where you can learn about Inca civilization, culture, and society.
Before the tour ends, you will have the time to visit the Rainbow Mountain.
Day 1: Cusco and City Tour
Day 2: Sacred Valley Tour
Day 3: Inca Trail
Day 4: Machu Picchu Tour
Day 5: Rainbow Mountain Hike
Day 6: Cusco Walking Tour - Local Markets
- Professional English speaking guide.
- Private transportation
- Vistadome Train round trip
- Admission ticket to the Inca trail and Machu Picchu
- Admission ticket to the Sacred Valley and Cusco
- 5 nights accommodation in a comfortable 3* hotel
- Private guided walking tour of Machu Picchu
- First-aid kit including emergency oxygen tank
- Meals as detailed in the Itinerary
- All Tours mentioned on the Tour Package
- Visit to the most important inca sites
- Travel insurance
- Personal Expenses
- International and Domestic flights
- Huayna Picchu Mountain permit
- Lunch and dinner for most of the day tours
- Earn US$ 44+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
40% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 60 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, but the 40% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 60 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 40% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days prior departure. For any bookings within 60 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationPlease let us know as soon as possible if you are interested in booking the Short Inca Trail. Only 250 people per day (including guides) are allowed to enter the Inca Trail and permits are regulated by local authorities. During the high season (May/June/July/August), it is best to secure your Inca Trail permit at least 3 months in advance. During the rest of the year, we recommend securing your Inca Trail permit at least 1 month in advance. The Inca Soul Package is customizable with your time and needs, you can make it longer or shorter.