- Local culture
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 3 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 12
- Hike from Tambo Machay to Huchuy Qosqo
- Explore the ruins of Huchuy Qosqo, enjoy your homestay with a local family
- Travel to Machu Picchu, the most famous of Inca monuments
Hike all day on the first day from Tambo Machay to the isolated traditional community living in a tiny village overlooking Huchuy Qosqo, an impressive Inca site with a variety of architecture featuring both stone and brick buildings. Stay with the local community and explore the ruins of Huchuy Qosqo on the next day.
Enjoy a train ride from Ollantaytambo to Aguas Calientes. Take an early morning trip to the ultimate destination in Peru, the impressive Inca citadel of Machu Picchu, on the third day. Enjoy a guided tour of Machu Picchu and get some time to explore the area yourself.
It’s incredible what this trip includes in a three-day itinerary – a full day's hike, homestay with a local family, spectacular mountain sceneries, the enigmatic ruins of Huchuy Qosqo and the magnificent Machu Picchu. Book this trip and get the chance to explore the wonders of Peru like a local!
Day 1: Cusco - Huchuy Qosqo
Day 2: Huchuy Qosqo – Aguas Calientes
Day 3: Machu Picchu – Cusco
- All accommodation (based on twin share)
- All ground transport (private vehicles and train)
- All activities specified in itinerary
- Dedicated Aspiring Adventures guide
- Entrance to all attractions specified in itinerary
- An extra permit to climb Huayna Picchu from Machu Picchu (if the permits are available at the time of the booking)
- All meals as specified in the itinerary
- Drinking water while hiking and with meals on the last day
- Single supplement
- Tips for your guide and horse wranglers
- Earn US$ 31+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.