- City sightseeing
- Local culture
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 3 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 1+ years old
- max group size 12
- Explore the ruins of the Sacred Valley
- Take a trip to the beautiful Inca village of Ollantaytambo
- See the tiered Inca amphitheatres of Moray
- Tour the handicraft market in Pisac
Start you tour from Pisac, a tiny Inca village with cobbled streets that is home to the largest handicraft market in the region and a huge Inca fortress. Walk down the bustling market full of eager sellers and bargain-hungry buyers. Head for the fortress next and explore the ruins.
Visit the Sacred Valley. Spend your night in Ollantaytambo, the only inhabited Inca village in Peru where the old-world charm lives on to this date. Travel to Chinchero, a quiet little town best known for its outdoor weaving studios, terraced Inca ruins, and an intricately-frescoed colonial church.
Explore the tiered Inca amphitheatres of Moray. Reach Machu Picchu on your final day and spend the day exploring the ruins of this magnificent citadel atop a cliff. If you want to explore the cultural sights and incredible sceneries of Peru and learn more about the people, this is an ideal tour for you.
Day 1: Sacred Valley: Pisac – Ollantaytambo
Day 2: Chinchero – Moray – Salineras
Day 3: Machu Picchu – Cusco
- All accommodation and activities specified in the itinerary
- All transport
- Pickup and drop off at your accommodation in Cusco
- Entrance to all attractions mentioned in the itinerary
- Permits to climb Huayna Picchu (in case its available at the time of booking)
- Meals mentioned in the itinerary
- Drinking water
- Single supplement
- Tips for your guide/driver
- Alcoholic/non-alcoholic drinks
- Earn US$ 43+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.