- duration 6 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore the magnificent Inca citadel of Machu Picchu
- Travel to the Sacred Valley of the Incas
- Visit the salt mines of Maras
- See Rainbow Mountain (Vinicunca)
Enjoy your journey to Machu Picchu aboard the Vistadome. See the beauty of the region along the way. Visit the salt mines of Maras where salt has been harvested since the time of the Incas. Take a trip to the natural wonder that is Rainbow Mountain (also known as Vinicunca).
Tour Cusco at the end of your trip. We will provide you with a drop-off service to the airport from where you can catch your flight back home.
Day 1: Cusco
Day 2: Sacred Valley tour
Day 3: Machu Picchu full-day tour
Day 4: Maras, Moray & Salineras
Day 5: Rainbow Mountain tour
Day 6: Cusco City tour & departure
- Airport pickup and drop off
- All entrance fees
- Lunch (Day 2 & 3)
- Box Lunch (Day 5)
- Picnic snacks (Day 4)
- Picnic supplies (Day 4)
- Two-way Vistadome tickets
- Bus to Machu Picchu
- Machu Picchu entrance fee
- Bus to Aguas Calientes
- Breakfast on the way inside the car (Day 5)
- Breakfast at hotel
- Meals unless mentioned on product inclusions
- Earn US$ 58+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
40% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 60 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, but the 40% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 60 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 40% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days prior departure. For any bookings within 60 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.