- City sightseeing
- Train tour
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- duration 4 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 10
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore the ruins of Machu Picchu
- Enjoy panoramic views of the Sacred Valley from the Vistadome train
- Take a walking tour of Cusco
- Travel to the Sacred Valley
Travel to Machu Picchu. Take the Vistadome train and enjoy beautiful sceneries on the way. Explore the ruins of this famous Inca citadel, first with your guide and then on your own, before returning to Cusco. Take a tour of Cusco and visit the highlights of this city including the Inca ceremonial site of Sacsayhuaman; Qenqo, which houses subterranean passages and a mummification site; Tambomachay, a temple dedicated to the God of Water; as well as the Cathedral of Cusco.
Enjoy our transfer service to the airport after the tour comes to an end.
Day 1: Cusco arrival
Day 2: Sacred Valley tour
Day 3: Machupicchu: full-day tour
Day 4: Cusco city tour & departure
- Airport pick up and drop off
- Experienced tour guides
- All entrance fees, including of Machu Picchu
- Lunch (Day 2 & 3)
- Two-way Vistadome train tickets
- All transfers to destinations mentioned on the itinerary
- Meals, unless mentioned on the itinerary
- Earn US$ 41+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
40% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 60 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, but the 40% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 60 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 40% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days prior departure. For any bookings within 60 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.