- duration 8 days
- tour type Private Tour
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 4+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore Cusco, the capital of the Incas
- Go out on a sightseeing tour of the Sacred Valley. Learn more about Inca history
- Visit the Inca citadel of Machu Picchu
- Take a trip to Lake Titicaca, one of the world’s highest navigable water body
Starting with an arrival transfer in Cusco, this tour will take you to Pisac, Ollantaytambo, Maras, Moray and, not to mention, Machu Picchu, a masterpiece of Inca engineering and a highlight of this trip. Also visit other important archaeological sites like the Temple of the Sun, San Francisco Monastery, Saqsayhauman, Tambomachay, Puka Pukara and Qenqo.
Transfer to Lake Titicaca next. Behold the beauty of this serene highland lake. Sail to the floating islands of Uros and Taquile and learn more about the daily life of the natives as well as their culture. To know more about this tour, please scroll down to the itinerary below.
Day 1: Cusco arrival and transfer to the Sacred Valley
Day 2: Sacred Valley tour & train to Aguas Calientes
Day 3: Machu Picchu visit & train to Ollantaytambo
Day 4: Maras, Moray and Chinchero
Day 5: Cusco city tour and Color Your Journey experience
Day 6: Cusco – Lake Titicaca
Day 7: Floating Islands of Uros and Taquile
Day 8: Lake Titicaca departure
- 7 breakfast and 4 lunch
- Professional, bilingual guides throughout the trip
- Accommodation as per your choice (unless you have chosen the "Hotels Excluded" option)
- Arrival & departure transfers. Train from Ollantaytambo to Aguas Calientes (round trip). Bus from Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu (round trip). Tourist coach from Cusco to Puno
- Entrance fees to the monuments during sightseeing tours as per the itinerary
- Private tour of Cusco, Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu. Group tour of Lake Titicaca
- Color Your Journey experience in Cusco
- All local tax
- Entrance tickets to Huayna Picchu & hot springs in Aguas Calientes
- International and domestic flight tickets
- Expenses that are personal in nature, like laundry, phone calls, etc
- Peru visa
- Travel insurance
- Save +US$ 33 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Excellent Customer Service. Our Travel Experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 40% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days prior departure. For any bookings within 60 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.