- duration 8 days
- tour type Private Tour
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit Tambopata National Reserve in the Peruvian Amazon
- Go out on a sightseeing tour of the Sacred Valley. Learn more about Inca history
- Explore the Inca citadel of Machu Picchu
Starting with an arrival transfer in Cusco, this tour will take you to Pisac, Ollantaytambo, Maras, Moray and, not to mention, Machu Picchu, a masterpiece of Inca engineering and a highlight of this trip. Also visit other important archaeological sites like the Temple of the Sun, San Francisco Monastery, Saqsayhauman, Tambomachay, Puka Pukara and Qenqo.
Transfer to the Peruvian Amazon next, your home for two nights. Wake up to birdsongs, see its biodiversity and spot a variety of unique flora and fauna found in this place, all the while staying in a luxurious lodge. We will drive you to the airport in Puerto Maldonado at the end of this tour. For more details, please go through the itinerary below.
Day 1: Cusco arrival and transfer to the Sacred Valley
Day 2: Sacred Valley tour & train to Aguas Calientes
Day 3: Machu Picchu visit & train to Ollantaytambo
Day 4: Maras, Moray and Chinchero
Day 5: Cusco city tour & Color Your Journey
Day 6: Cusco – Puerto Maldonado & Peruvian Amazon
Day 7: Explore the Peruvian Amazon
Day 8: Puerto Maldonado departure
- Meals: 7 breakfast, 4 lunch and 2 dinner
- Pickup and drop-off transfer. Train: Ollantaytambo - Aguas Calientes - Ollantaytambo. Bus: Aguas Calientes - Machu Picchu - Aguas Calientes. Other transfers as per the itinerary in private vehicle
- Round trip boat transfer from Puerto Maldonado to your lodge
- Experienced, bilingual tour guides
- Private tours as per the itinerary except of the Amazon Rainforest
- Entrance fees to the monuments during sightseeing tours as per the itinerary
- Color your journey experience in Cusco
- Accommodation as per your choice (unless you have chosen the "Hotels Excluded" option)
- Rain boots if needed in Tambopata National Reserve
- All local tax
- Entrance tickets to Huayna Picchu & Hot Springs in Aguas Calientes
- International and domestic flight tickets
- Expenses that are personal in nature, like laundry, phone calls, etc
- Peru visa
- Travel insurance
- Save +US$ 29 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Excellent Customer Service. Our Travel Experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 40% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days prior departure. For any bookings within 60 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.