- Food tour
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 9 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 28+ yrs
- max group size 16
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Walk part of the Inca Trail and tour the indomitable Machu PicchuSavour several food experiences, including pisco sour making, a chocolate workshop, market tastings and pachamancaGet a feeling of utter elation as you reach the top of Rainbow Mountain
You don’t really get more ‘bucket list’ than Machu Picchu. But there’s much more crammed into this impressive nine-day itinerary besides discovering lost ancient cities. In fact, we’re pretty confident we’ve checked off everything you could want from a whistle-stop tour of Peru. A deep dive into Peruvian food and drink. The exquisite Rainbow Mountain and the ethereal Salineras de Maras salt flats. And an insight into rural community life. Seven days of annual leave well spent. Edits trips are for those in their 30s and 40s. We also have a range of trips for everyone, including our similar trip Inca Trail, or you can view our full range of Edits trips.
Day 1: Get to know Cuzco on a walking tour
Day 2: Devour Peruvian cuisine at San Pedro market and take a cooking class
Day 3: Cycle the Sacred Valley
Day 4: Visit a rural community, then discover the ruins at Pisac
Day 5: Join the inimitable Inca Trail
Day 6: Epic Day Klaxon: tour Machu Picchu
Day 7: A citadel and chocolate day
Day 8: Climb the remarkable Rainbow Mountain
Day 9: Return to the airport
- Eight nights in en suite hotelsAirport transfers
- All breakfasts, four lunches and one dinnerTransport and listed activitiesTour leader throughoutArrival and departure transfersOne Day Inca Trail
- Any international flights to/from Cusco are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Edits: Incas & Intrigue in Peru tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 144 today.
- Earn US$ 96+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Edits: Incas & Intrigue in Peru tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 26 September 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 26 September 2021, a deposit of 10% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Edits: Incas & Intrigue in Peru tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Edits: Incas & Intrigue in Peru tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- An average group size of maximum 10 people have been implemented on this tour to protect against COVID-19. Local authority requirements will furthermore be followed.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this package tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.