- duration hours
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- max group size 18
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Rise horseback through nature on your way to historical sites
- Have a knowledgeable, bilingual guide showing you the way
- Discover the Temple of the Moon, Zona X, and the Devil's Balcony
Experience the Devil's Balcony in the Sacred Valley of the Incas on a Horseback Riding Tour.
After a briefing with your tour guide, you will be transferred to the Villa San Blas Horse Ranch. Here you will meet your horse and muleteers. Then, set out on your scenic horseback ride to visit the archaeological site of Kusilluchayoc, the Temple of the Moon, the Zona X and finally the fabulous Balcony of the Devil. In each of the places mentioned above, you will receive a detailed explanation from the guide. On the Devil's Balcony you will pass by a natural cave that was formed thousands of years ago which was used as an Inca Shrine. At this site, you will stop for a snack before returning back to the ranch. Say goodbye to your hardworking horses and muleteers, then take a return transfer to Cuzco.
- Round trip private transfer to the ranch
- Professional bilingual tour guide
- Saddle & safety helmet
- Muleteer (goes to the care of horses)
- Snacks for the ride (Mineral water or natural water, cookies, chocolate bar, fruit)
- Cuzco tourist ticket
- Tips for guides
- Optional gratuities
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Devil Balcony Horseback Riding Tour tour. You can cancel the tour up to 33 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 32 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 25 July 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 25 July 2021, a deposit of 20% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 32 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Devil Balcony Horseback Riding Tour tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Devil Balcony Horseback Riding Tour tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Implemented COVID-19 Protocols