- Sightseeing tour
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 6 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Discover the legendary Incan city of Machu Picchu
- Enjoy some of the most stunning sights of Peru
- Explore the ancient wonders and cultural riches of Cusco
- Have a great trekking experience
Right through the day or night, Cusco is a city that is full of charms and exciting tourist attractions. The mornings are ideal for strolling Inca streets, visiting colonial churches, visiting the legendary San Blas Artisan Quarter (craftsmen) or visiting Inca villages and archaeological remains.
In the evenings, the city dresses up with lights, discos, pubs and restaurants, and its main tourist attractions come alive for visitors. The nightlife in Cusco is fun, exciting and unique, and it's certainly enough to satisfy the most demanding national and foreign visitors.
The city of Cusco and Machu Picchu are without a doubt experiences you will cherish all your life.
Day 1: Cusco
Day 2: Cusco - Sacred Valley of the Incas - Aguas Calientes
Day 3: Visit Machu Picchu Citadel & return back to Cusco
Day 4: South Zone of Cusco
Day 5: Cusco Maras, Moray, Salt Mines
Day 6: Cusco - & return to Lima
- Transfers terminal AIR / HTL / Terminal AIR
- Excursion: City Tour (transport and guide).
- Excursion: Sacred Valley (transport and guide).
- Excursion: South side of Cusco (transport and guide)
- Excursion: Maras, Moray (transport and guide).
- Tourist ticket (entrances city tour, Sacred Valley, and all the attractions mentioned in the itinerary).
- Machu Picchu Tour.
- Outward and return train (tourist train) Ollanta – “Aguas Calientes” – Ollanta.
- Bus up and down to “Aguas Calientes” – Machu Picchu.
- Official tourism guide.
- Entrance to Machu Picchu.
- Transportation back to Ollanta – Cusco.
- Hotel 01 night in “Aguas Calientes”.
- 04 nights in Cusco Hotel.
- Transfer to the hotel.
- Food: lunches and dinners.
- Optional: lunch buffet in the Sacred Valley $ 20.00 USD (upon customer request)
- Optional: lunch buffet in the village of Machu Picchu $ 27.00 USD (upon customer request)
- Air flights Lima – Cusco – Lima (optional extra cost of $230.00 USD).
- Entrance to the mountain of Wayna Picchu (optional $20 USD).
- Earn US$ 28+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.