- duration 11 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore Cusco & the Sacred Valley
- Visit the famous Inca citadel of Machu Picchu
- Enjoy the beauty of Lake Titicaca
- Take a trip to Colca Canyon & Arequipa
Head for the biggest and deepest lake in the world, Lake Titicaca, which straddles the Peru-Bolivia border, after exploring the Sacred Valley. Visit its floating Islands and see how the natives live. From Lake Titicaca, we will take you to one of the deepest canyons in the world, Colca Canyon.
This tour comes to an end with a visit to Arequipa (the white city) and the beautiful monastery of Santa Catalina.
Day 1: Welcome to the Sacred Valley of the Incas
Day 2: Sacred Valley tour & train to Machu Picchu
Day 3: Machu Picchu & train to Ollantaytambo
Day 4: Maras, Moray & Chinchero
Day 5: Cusco city tour
Day 6: Cusco – Lake Titicaca
Day 7: Lake Titicaca: Uros & Taquile floating islands
Day 8: Lake Titicaca – Colca Canyon
Day 9: Colca Canyon – Arequipa
Day 10: Arequipa city walking tour
Day 11: Farewell Peru
- Meals: 10 breakfast and 5 lunch
- A professional, bilingual tour guide
- Transport: Pickup and drop off. Ollantaytambo – Aguas Calientes – Ollantaytambo (train). Aguas Calientes – Machu Picchu – Aguas Calientes (bus). Cusco – Puno & Puno to Chivay (tourist bus)
- Private tour of Cusco, Sacred Valley, Machu Picchu and Arequipa
- Group tour of Lake Titicaca and Colca Canyon
- Entrance fees to the destinations mentioned in the itinerary
- Choice of accommodation (unless you decide to book the accommodation by yourself)
- All local tax
- Peru visa
- International/domestic flight tickets
- Activities & excursions mentioned optional on the itinerary
- Expenses that are personal in nature like laundry, phone calls, etc
- Save US$ 41+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
40% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 60 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, but the 40% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 60 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 40% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days prior departure. For any bookings within 60 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.