- duration 6 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore the Inca Citadel of Machu Picchu
- Travel to the Sacred Valley
- Enjoy your picnic at Huaypo and Poqoqococha lagoons
- Tour the city of Cusco
Travel to the Sacred Valley next. Tour some of the most important landmarks of the valley and stay there overnight. Take the Vistadome train to Machu Picchu and explore its ruins for a full day. See the impressive salt pans of Maras that have been used to extract salt for at least 5 centuries. Also travel to Queswachacha, the last Inca bridge.
End this tour in Cusco and enjoy our drop off service to the airport.
Day 1: Cusco arrival
Day 2: Sacred Valley tour
Day 3: Machupicchu: full-day tour
Day 4: Moray, Maras & Salineras
Day 5: Queswachacha: the last Inca bridge
Day 6: Cusco city tour & departure
- Airport pickup and drop off
- All transfers during the tour
- All entrance fees, including that to Machu Picchu
- Lunch (Day 2 & 3)
- 2-way Vistadome train tickets
- Picnic snacks and supplies (Day 4 & 5)
- Breakfast at hotels
- Meals excluding those in the 'What's Included' section
- Earn US$ 58+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
40% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 60 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, but the 40% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 60 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 40% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days prior departure. For any bookings within 60 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.