- duration 5 days
- tour type Group Tour
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit Machu Picchu, the magnificent Inca citadel
- Take a trip aboard the Vistadome train
- Explore the Huaypo Lagoon
- Travel to the salt mines of Maras
Take the Vistadome train and travel to Machu Picchu. Enjoy beautiful sceneries along the way. Drive to the salt mines of Maras, which has produced salt since the time of the Incas.
You will have the opportunity to enjoy a guided tour of Cusco at the end of your trip. See major Inca temples and ruins in the city. Once the tour is over, we will provide you with a drop-off service to the airport from where you can catch your flight back home.
Day 1: Arrive in Cusco
Day 2: Sacred Valley tour
Day 3: A full day tour of Machu Picchu
Day 4: Maras, Moray & Salineras
Day 5: Cusco city tour & departure
- Airport pickup and drop off
- All entrance fees
- Lunch (Day 2 & 3)
- Two-way Vistadome train tickets
- Bus to Machu Picchu
- Machu Picchu entrance fee
- Bus to Aguas Calientes
- Picnic snacks and supplies (Day 4)
- Breakfasts in hotels
- Meals unless mentioned in the itinerary and 'What's Included' section
- Save +US$ 49 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Excellent Customer Service. Our Travel Experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 40% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days prior departure. For any bookings within 60 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.