- duration 8 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Maximum altitude 3085 meters
- Trek difficulty Hard
- Discover Machu Picchu & Choquequirao
- Explore the ruins of Sacsayhuaman and Q’enqo
- Take a trip to the salt flats of Maras
- Learn more about the Peruvian Andes and its people
Challenge yourself during the Choquequirao trek, widely regarded as one of the best treks in Peru. Enjoy the breathtaking views of snow-capped Soray and Tuncarway mountains. Bump into unique and amazing animals found in the Andes. Visit Ollantaytambo, the only inhabited Inca village in the country and see the monumental stone fortress.
Diverse and spectacular landscapes await you in this adventure, so do the ancient ruins. Hurry up and book your trip today. For more details, please go through the itinerary below.
Day 1: Cusco - Sacsayhuaman - Q'enqo - Cusco
Day 2: Cusco - Pisac - Moray - Maras - Aguas Calientes
Day 3: Machu Picchu - Poroy - Cusco
Day 4: Cusco
Day 5: Cusco - Limatambo - Curuhuasi - Chiquisca
Day 6: Chiquisca - Santa Rosa - Maranpata - Choquequirao
Day 7: Choquequirao - Chiquisca
Day 8: Chiquisca - Cusco
- Airport pick-up service. All transport as per the itinerary except for the domestic flight tickets
- Professional, English-speaking guides
- Entrance fees to destinations mentioned on the itinerary. Boleto Turistico del Cusco (BTC) fees
- Porters to carry equipment/personal luggage (up to 8kg) as well as a chef
- Accommodation as per the itinerary
- Meals as per the itinerary
- Camping equipment
- International/ domestic flight tickets are not included in the tour price
- Airport drop off service
- Travel insurance not included
- Sleeping bags, trekking poles and individual tents (available for rent)
- Meals not mentioned on the itinerary. All drinks
- Expenses that are personal in nature
- Earn US$ 60+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationThe weather in Peru is very unpredictable. As a result, we cannot guarantee 100% perfect conditions. A good acclimatization is required before trekking in the high altitude. Altitude sickness can happen during your visit to Peru. It is random and its effect differs from person to person.