- Sightseeing tour
- duration 9 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 16
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Rediscover the ancient lost city of the Incan empire trekking through the Inca trail!
- Visit to the world famous Lake Titicaca, home to more than 65 floating islands!
Puno, the folkloric capital of Peru, is full of wonders such as the world famous Lake Titicaca, home to more than 65 floating islands! The most famous ones being: Uros, Amantani and Taquile, each different and unique in their customs and traditions!
Come explore, stay and learn about the pre -Incan cultures that still exist today!
Day 1: Arrive to Cusco.
Day 2: Open day at leisure (Extra activities to do)
Day 3: The Inca Trail Adventure to Machu Picchu begins
Day 4: The Trail Trial! We go over 2 passes...
Day 5: Back in the past! Beautiful scenery!
Day 6: Machu Picchu in Its Glory!
Day 7: On the way to Puno & Titicaca lake
Day 8: Floating Uros and Taquile Islands.
Day 9: Depart from Puno
- All pick-ups from the airport to the hotel and vice versa
- All hotel accommodations (Casa Andina Cusco classic *** OR similar standard)
- All breakfast included in the accommodations
- 2 Lunches ( Day 6 and Day 7)
- Guided tour by bus from Puno to Cusco + entrance fees
- Uros and Taquile islands tour + entrance fees
- Entrance fee to the Inca trail
- Entrance fee to Machupicchu
- Professional bilingual tour guide
- Assistant guide (for groups of 9 people or more)
- Transportation – bus to km 82 and train back (Expedition train to Ollantaytambo)
- Bus ticket from Machu Picchu to Aguas Calientes.
- Collection from Ollantaytambo train station (on day 4th)
- Water (You will only need water for the first morning then we will provide you hot or cold boiled water)
- 3 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 3 afternoon snacks, 3 dinners and various snacks to be eaten throughout the day.
- Dining tent with tables and chairs
- Professional chef
- 3 man tent size for 2 people only
- Foam mattress pad
- Porters: They carry cooking and camping equipment (foam mattress pad and camping tent only).
- Oxygen bottle
- First aid kit
- Single supplement fee: US$400 (for the solo travelers or the odd numbered in your travel group).
- Extra night room with extra cost
- Local Airfares with extra cost (Lima – Cusco / Juliaca - Lima)
- Sleeping bags
- Inflatable mattress
- Walking sticks
- For the Inca trail – first breakfast and last lunch are not included
- Extra Personal porter
- Gratuity, (tip)
- Meals where not stated
- Optional tours: (City tour and sacred valley).
- Entrance fees for the optional tours
- Earn US$ 37+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
40% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 60 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, but the 40% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 60 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 40% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days prior departure. For any bookings within 60 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationCANCELLATIONS FOR DEALS No cancellations once booking has been made and confirmed. Airline, rail and ferry tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable and name changes are not allowed. We are not responsible for the impact that an airline schedule change may have on your vacation. Therefore, we strongly recommend you purchase travel insurance. Seat selection functionality in travel agency systems is restricted by airlines. We will attempt, but cannot guarantee, adjoining seats. Some airlines only allow seat selection upon check-in. CANCELLATIONS FOR TREKS AND TOURS: (1) If a client cancels within: -30-20 days there will be a 40% refund of total tour. -19-9 days, there will be a 20% refund of total tour. -8 days or less there will be a 0% refund of total tour. NOTE: Your 50% deposit is non-refundable. Any Inca Trail tours cancelled at any time are non-refundable due to the high demand and price of permits. If the cancellation applies, it will be without payment fees. (2) Valencia Travel Cusco must be notified of any changes or cancellations to your trip as soon as you are aware of them, via e-mail, so that we do not incur expenses not covered by deposit. (3) Once the final balance has been paid, we will not be able to refund your trek payment in the case of cancellations (last minute cancellations in Cusco). However, there will be parts of your trip that you are able to use (Machu Picchu entrance fee, 1 train ticket, 1 bus ticket). (4) A claim letter for your insurance company can also be provided by us upon request. (5) Porter service hired cannot be cancelled (a fee is paid for booking this service). CHANGES MADE BY CLIENT: The person who signs the reservation order is the only person that can make changes to the Tour/Trek/Trip/Rental/Service. A $35 USD change of order fee is charged to make any changes. Though all efforts will be made to make the changes requested, they are not guaranteed and there may be additional costs in relation to these changes. PLEASE NOTE THAT, FOR THE INCA TRAIL, PERMITS ARE NON-TRANSFERABLE, NON-REFUNDABLE, AND DATES CAN'T BE CHANGED.