Good to know
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical Information
- Minimum group size is 8 people. Full refund guaranteed if trip is cancelled.
- Deadline to book this trip is 60 days prior to arrival. We will notify everyone when it's time to book flights.
- Minimum age 15. Under age 20 must be accompanied by an adult over 30.
- Permits for the hike will not be purchased until 45 days from arrival and are subject to availability. This is usually not an issue for permits for the 1-day hike. But operators cannot hold or reserve permits in advance without full payment.
- We will email a document with full trip description, hotel links and local contact info about 1 week before arrival.
- Your local guide will have your entry tickets, permits (if needed) and train tickets.
- You must show the same passport you used to reserve the trip to enter the Inca Trail hike and any ticketed site.
- Passports should not expire within 6 months of travel dates.
- The activities in this trip are designed for ordinary active people. You have some discretion regarding the duration of most of the hikes in Cusco and Sacred Valley.
- Single room supplement available on request. Add $210 USD pp
CancellationFree cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.