- duration 7 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 16
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- A ancient and mysterious culture chosen by gods.
- Explore Peru with a Machu Picchu tour and experience one of the most famous.
- The Inca Trail to Machu Picchu is one of the most impressive.
The Machu Picchu Inca Trail is one of the most impressive examples of the approximate 40000 kilometers of roads built by the Incas some 500 years ago! Incan road roads were built across the deserts, highlands and jungles stretching from south Colombia throughout Peru, Bolivia, northern and central Chile and to the northwest part of Argentina!
The Inca Trail Tours starts in a typical Andean region and finishes in a jungle region going through cloud forests, Incan tunnels, bridges and snow on the way. Undertaking this trek is an opportunity to go back in time and live with the Incas for 4 indescribable days. Remember, the Inca Trail is not only for your feet but also for your mind!
Day 1: ARRIVE TO CUZCO
Day 2: OPEN DAY FOR LEISURE
Day 3: THE INCA TRAIL ADVENTURE TO MACHU PICCHU BEGINS
Day 4: THE TRAIL TRIAL! WE GO OVER 2 PASSES....
Day 5: BACK IN THE PAST! BEAUTIFUL SCENERY!
Day 6: MACHU PICCHU IN ITS GLORY!
Day 7: DEPART FROM CUSCO
- All pick-ups from the airport to the hotel and viceversa
- 3 nights’ accommodation at Palacio del Inka, A Luxury Collection Hotel or similar
- All breakfast include in the accommodations
- Guide tour of Koricancha temple
- Welcome pack
- Entrance fee to the Inca trail
- Entrance fee to Machupicchu
- Waynapicchu (on request only)
- Professional bilingual tour guide
- Transportation – bus to km 82
- Train back to Cusco – Vistadome class
- Bus ticket from Machu Picchu to Aguas Calientes.
- Transfer from the train station back to the hotel after the trail
- Water (we will provide daily boiled water and refill your containers with at least 2 liters per day)
- 3 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 3 afternoon snacks, 3 dinners and various snacks to be eaten throughout the day.
- Alcoholic beverages (wine, Pisco Sour, champagne, and beer)
- Dining tent with tables and chairs
- Professional chef
- 4 man tent size for 2 people only
- Sleeping bag
- Air mattress pad
- Pair of Walking sticks
- 5kgs Personal Porter
- Porters to carry (food cooking and camping equipment)
- Oxygen bottle
- First aid kit
- International and local flights
- Single supplement fee: US$700 (for the solo travelers or the odd numbered in your travel group).
- For the Inca trail (Water on the first morning and last lunch in Aguas Calientes)
- Gratuity, (tip)
- Meals where not stated
- Optional tours: (City tour and sacred valley + entrance fees)
- Extra night room
- Earn US$ 68+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
40% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 60 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, but the 40% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 60 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 40% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days prior departure. For any bookings within 60 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationCANCELLATIONS FOR DEALS No cancellations once booking has been made and confirmed. Airline, rail and ferry tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable and name changes are not allowed. We are not responsible for the impact that an airline schedule change may have on your vacation. Therefore, we strongly recommend you purchase travel insurance. Seat selection functionality in travel agency systems is restricted by airlines. We will attempt, but cannot guarantee, adjoining seats. Some airlines only allow seat selection upon check-in. CANCELLATIONS FOR TREKS AND TOURS: (1) If a client cancels within: -30-20 days there will be a 40% refund of total tour. -19-9 days, there will be a 20% refund of total tour. -8 days or less there will be a 0% refund of total tour. NOTE: Your 50% deposit is non-refundable. Any Inca Trail tours cancelled at any time are non-refundable due to the high demand and price of permits. If the cancellation applies, it will be without payment fees. (2) Valencia Travel Cusco must be notified of any changes or cancellations to your trip as soon as you are aware of them, via e-mail, so that we do not incur expenses not covered by deposit. (3) Once the final balance has been paid, we will not be able to refund your trek payment in the case of cancellations (last minute cancellations in Cusco). However, there will be parts of your trip that you are able to use (Machu Picchu entrance fee, 1 train ticket, 1 bus ticket). (4) A claim letter for your insurance company can also be provided by us upon request. (5) Porter service hired cannot be cancelled (a fee is paid for booking this service). CHANGES MADE BY CLIENT: The person who signs the reservation order is the only person that can make changes to the Tour/Trek/Trip/Rental/Service. A $35 USD change of order fee is charged to make any changes. Though all efforts will be made to make the changes requested, they are not guaranteed and there may be additional costs in relation to these changes. PLEASE NOTE THAT, FOR THE INCA TRAIL, PERMITS ARE NON-TRANSFERABLE, NON-REFUNDABLE, AND DATES CAN'T BE CHANGED