- duration 7 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 10-60 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Maximum altitude 4200 meters
- Combine local culture, nature, adventure and Andean traditions on this unique trip
- Experience adventure sports like hiking, biking and rafting en route to Machu Picchu
- Enjoying discovering archaeological sites, beautiful valleys and sacred mountain glaciers
During our exploration, we will discover archaeological sites, pass through beautiful valleys, see sacred mountain glaciers and even go camping in the jungle, before we finally reach the mysterious and impressive ruins of Machu Picchu.
We are looking forward to providing you with an amazing 7-day adventure trip experience in Peru. Do not lose this opportunity to visit Machu Picchu via this unique alternative experience through the Andes and the jungle.
We thoroughly enjoyed and appreciated the excellent experience with Inkayni Peru Tours. Tour guides Percy and Alfredo demonstrated experience and professionalism. We found them to be knowledgeable and conscientious. They are well organized and well prepared, and they prepared us to be ready for experience on the day before the trek. The food was delicious and nourishing! All the staff, including the Chef and porters are attentive bringing us hot tea and bowls of warm water in the morning and hot water bottles to keep us warm at night. We appreciated the character of the staff, respectful, friendly, and genuinely warm, we felt the spirit and heart of their ancestors alive within them and they made us feel very comfortable. We could see that they really love doing what they do and they all care for each other as well. Walking the Inca trail is exhilarating and invigorating – it was the experience of a lifetime that we will never forget! Inkayni made the whole experience wonderful and we highly recommend them without any reservation.”
Day 1: Arrival in Cusco
Day 2: Chinchero, Maras Salt Mines & Moray sightseeing
Day 3: Cusco – Santa Maria. Biking and rafting.
Day 4: Santa Maria – Santa Teresa. Start of trek.
Day 5: Santa Teresa – Aguas Calientes. Zip line and train ride.
Day 6: Machu Picchu visit and return to Cusco
Day 7: Departure
- 4 night’s accommodations in 3-star hotels
- 2 nights accommodations at hostels (Santa Maria, Santa Teresa).
- 6 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches and 3 Dinners
- All transportation
- Professional English speaking tour guide
- All entrance fees
- Full suspension mountain bikes, helmets and gloves
- Rafting and all equipment
- Zip line
- An experienced, bilingual “Adventure Guide”.
- Guided Tour in and around Machu Picchu
- Bus to Machu Picchu (one way)
- Return transportation by train and bus to Cusco
- Safety equipment
- Single supplement
- Single supplement US$270 (for solo travellers, can be selected as an add on)
- Travel Insurance
- Meals where not stated
- Entrance ticket to the hot springs in Santa Teresa, an extra USD 5.00 per person
- Save US$ 34+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationThis tour is aimed for people in good physical and mental condition and involves arriving in our transportation to the highest point of Abra Malaga peak (4350 meters) and then descending by bicycle, zip lining, rafting and other active experiences.