- Mountain biking
- Zip lining
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 7 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 10-60 yrs
- max group size 10
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Combine local culture, nature, adventure and Andean traditions on this unique trip
- Experience adventure sports like hiking, biking and rafting en route to Machu Picchu
- Enjoying discovering archaeological sites, beautiful valleys and sacred mountain glaciers
And then, head to one of the fantastic adrenaline-filled adventures, the Inca Jungle route. It includes activities such as biking, hiking, rafting and zipline, and while we do each one, we will discover archaeological sites, beautiful valleys and sacred glacial mountains, culminating our journey in the majestic citadel of Machu Picchu.
Do not lose this opportunity to visit Machu Picchu via this unique alternative experience through the Andes and the jungle.
Also we did the inca trail to Machu Picchu....gorgeous!!! and the best team were in Inkayni Peru.Looking back on our seven day visit to Peru I would have to say that the highlight of our trip was the experiences we had with Inkayni and Alex as our guide. While you can buy tickets from various travel sites, you can't buy the wonderful personality and experience he possesses and it truly makes all the difference. Thanks Inkayni , for a memorable vacation experience!”
Our guide, Percy, was awesome some great English and had a great sense of humour and was very informative. I did not find the tipping to be that uncomfortable we were informed prior to what it would be for the porters and cook. And Percy was not very pushy about what to give him as a guide and we gave what we felt appropriate.
Inkayni is the best!!”
Day 1: Arrival in Cusco
Day 2: Chinchero, Maras Salt Mines & Moray sightseeing
Day 3: Cusco – Santa Maria. Biking and rafting.
Day 4: Santa Maria – Santa Teresa. Start of trek.
Day 5: Santa Teresa – Aguas Calientes. Zip line and train ride.
Day 6: Machu Picchu visit and return to Cusco
Day 7: Departure
- 4 night’s accommodations in 3-star hotels
- 2 nights accommodations at hostels (Santa Maria, Santa Teresa).
- 6 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches and 3 Dinners
- All transportation
- Professional English speaking tour guide
- All entrance fees
- Full suspension mountain bikes, helmets and gloves
- Rafting and all equipment
- Zip line
- An experienced, bilingual “Adventure Guide”.
- Guided Tour in and around Machu Picchu
- Bus to Machu Picchu (one way)
- Return transportation by train and bus to Cusco
- Safety equipment
- Single supplement
- Single supplement US$270 (for solo travellers, can be selected as an add on)
- Travel Insurance
- Meals where not stated
- Entrance ticket to the hot springs in Santa Teresa, an extra USD 5.00 per person
- Earn US$ 56+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationThis tour is aimed for people in good physical and mental condition and involves arriving in our transportation to the highest point of Abra Malaga peak (4350 meters) and then descending by bicycle, zip lining, rafting and other active experiences.