- tour type Group Tour
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 10-60 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Maximum altitude 4200 meters
- Trek difficulty Moderate
- Combine local culture, nature, adventure and Andean traditions on this unique trip
- Experience adventure sports like hiking, biking and rafting en route to Machu Picchu
- Enjoying discovering archaeological sites, beautiful valleys and sacred mountain glaciers
During our exploration, we will discover archaeological sites, pass through beautiful valleys, see sacred mountain glaciers and even go camping in the jungle, before we finally reach the mysterious and impressive ruins of Machu Picchu.
We are looking forward to providing you with an amazing 7-day adventure trip experience in Peru. Do not lose this opportunity to visit Machu Picchu via this unique alternative experience through the Andes and the jungle.
Our guide, Percy, was awesome some great English and had a great sense of humour and was very informative. I did not find the tipping to be that uncomfortable we were informed prior to what it would be for the porters and cook. And Percy was not very pushy about what to give him as a guide and we gave what we felt appropriate.
Inkayni is the best!!”
first two days climbing of the Salkantay mountain pass. Then great trek through jungle, hot springs, a bonfire party, zip lining, the walk up to Aguas Calientes along the railway and, of course, Machu Picchu! This is the better trek for you!
Day 1: Arrival in Cusco
Day 2: Chinchero, Maras Salt Mines & Moray sightseeing
Day 3: Cusco – Santa Maria. Biking and rafting.
Day 4: Santa Maria – Santa Teresa. Start of trek.
Day 5: Santa Teresa – Aguas Calientes. Zip line and train ride.
Day 6: Machu Picchu visit and return to Cusco
Day 7: Departure
- 4 night’s accommodations in 3-star hotels
- 2 nights accommodations at hostels (Santa Maria, Santa Teresa).
- 6 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches and 3 Dinners
- All transportation
- Professional English speaking tour guide
- All entrance fees
- Full suspension mountain bikes, helmets and gloves
- Rafting and all equipment
- Zip line
- An experienced, bilingual “Adventure Guide”.
- Guided Tour in and around Machu Picchu
- Bus to Machu Picchu (one way)
- Return transportation by train and bus to Cusco
- Safety equipment
- Single supplement
- Single supplement US$270 (for solo travellers, can be selected as an add on)
- Travel Insurance
- Meals where not stated
- Entrance ticket to the hot springs in Santa Teresa, an extra USD 5.00 per person
- Save +US$ 34 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Excellent Customer Service. Our Travel Experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationThis tour is aimed for people in good physical and mental condition and involves arriving in our transportation to the highest point of Abra Malaga peak (4350 meters) and then descending by bicycle, zip lining, rafting and other active experiences.