- City sightseeing
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 5 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 10
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Immerse yourself in a vivid journey to the Andes and Rainbow Mountain
- Enjoy all of the wonders and fantastic locations that Cusco has to offer on a city tour
- Traverse the Sacred Valley of the Incas
- See the sunrise from the famed and magical Machu Picchu
In addition to visiting Machu Picchu, one of the wonders of the modern world, the one that will envelop you with all its magic and charm. Get ready for an unforgettable experience in the Andes!
first two days climbing of the Salkantay mountain pass. Then great trek through jungle, hot springs, a bonfire party, zip lining, the walk up to Aguas Calientes along the railway and, of course, Machu Picchu! This is the better trek for you!
Edgar was our lead guide and was not only the most knowledgable in terms of history and ecology, but he is definitely the most tough. Seriously, you'll know what I'm talking about when you are on the trail w/ Edgar and Inkayni Peru Tours and you see other groups and observe their crews.”
We thoroughly enjoyed and appreciated the excellent experience with Inkayni Peru Tours. Tour guides Percy and Alfredo demonstrated experience and professionalism. We found them to be knowledgeable and conscientious. They are well organized and well prepared, and they prepared us to be ready for experience on the day before the trek. The food was delicious and nourishing! All the staff, including the Chef and porters are attentive bringing us hot tea and bowls of warm water in the morning and hot water bottles to keep us warm at night. We appreciated the character of the staff, respectful, friendly, and genuinely warm, we felt the spirit and heart of their ancestors alive within them and they made us feel very comfortable. We could see that they really love doing what they do and they all care for each other as well. Walking the Inca trail is exhilarating and invigorating it was the experience of a lifetime that we will never forget! Inkayni made the whole experience wonderful and we highly recommend them without any reservation.”
Day 1: Arrival, Cusco City Tour
Day 2: Sacred Valley (Chinchero – Moray – Salt Mines)
Day 3: Machu Picchu
Day 4: Rainbow Mountain
Day 5: Walking tour and airport transfer
- Accommodations in 3-star hotels, based on double occupancy
- Meals: 4 breakfasts, 2 lunch, 1 box lunch
- Airport pick-up and drop-off
- All entrance fees, including to Machu Picchu
- All transportation/transfers
- Ejecutive (Incarrail) or Expedition train to Machu Picchu.
- Buses to Machu Picchu (round trip)
- Private guided tour in Machu Picchu
- Professional English speaking tour guide during the whole trip
- Private Rainbow Mountain tour
- Meals not in itinerary
- Huayna Picchu entrance fee US$ 35.00
- Travel Insurance
- Single supplement USD$ 230
- Earn US$ 31+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.