- duration 5 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 16
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- This 5 day trek through the Land of the Incas is breathtaking!
- Journey along the famous Inca trail on your way to the world famous Machu Picchu
The Inca Trail to Machu Picchu is one of the most impressive examples of the approximate 40,000 kilometers of roads built by the Incas over 500 years ago! Incan roads were built across the deserts, highlands and jungles stretching from south Colombia throughout Peru, Bolivia, northern and central Chile and to the northwest part of Argentina!
The Inca Trail tours starts in a typical Andean region and finishes in a jungle region going through cloud forests, Incan tunnels, bridges and snow on the way. Undertaking this trek is an opportunity to go back in time and live with the Incas for 5 indescribable days. Remember, the Inca Trail is not only for your feet but also for your mind!
Please do see the detailed day by day itinerary for this tour. We look forward to giving you an amazing adventure of a lifetime!
Day 1: The Inca trail adventure to Machu Picchu begins
Day 2: The Trail Trial! We go over 2 passes...
Day 3: Back in the past! Beautiful scenery!
Day 4: Machu Picchu in its Glory + Aguas Calientes
Day 5: Time go return back to Cusco!
- Entrances to the Inca trail
- Entrances to Machupicchu
- Professional bilingual tour guide
- Assistant tour guide (for groups of 9 people or more)
- 1 Night hotel accommodation at Aguas Calientes on day 4th
- Private Transport to the Inca Trail start point (KM 82)
- Bus ticket from Machu Picchu to Aguas Calientes town
- Train tickets from Aguas Calientes to Ollantaytambo
- Private transport from Ollantaytambo train station back to Cusco(on day 5th)
- Water (You will only need water for the first morning then we will provide you hot or cold boiled water)
- 4 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 3 dinners and various snacks to be eaten throughout the day.
- Dining tent with tables and chairs
- Professional chef.
- 3 man tent (per 2 people )
- Foam sleeping mattress
- Porters: They carry cooking and camping equipment (FOAM MATTRESS AND CAMPING TENT).
- Oxygen bottle
- First aid kit
- Single room and tent
- Sleeping bags
- Inflatable mattress
- Walking sticks
- For the Inca trail – first breakfast and last lunch are not included
- Extra personal porter
- Meals that are not stated otherwise
- Meals that are not stated otherwise
- Entrance fees during the optional tours
- Travel insurance - You are strongly recommended to take out travel insurance for the duration of your trip.
- Earn US$ 31+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
40% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 60 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, but the 40% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 60 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 40% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days prior departure. For any bookings within 60 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationCANCELLATIONS FOR DEALS No cancellations once booking has been made and confirmed. Airline, rail and ferry tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable and name changes are not allowed. We are not responsible for the impact that an airline schedule change may have on your vacation. Therefore, we strongly recommend you purchase travel insurance. Seat selection functionality in travel agency systems is restricted by airlines. We will attempt, but cannot guarantee, adjoining seats. Some airlines only allow seat selection upon check-in. CANCELLATIONS FOR TREKS AND TOURS: (1) If a client cancels within: -30-20 days there will be a 40% refund of total tour. -19-9 days, there will be a 20% refund of total tour. -8 days or less there will be a 0% refund of total tour. NOTE: Your 50% deposit is non-refundable. Any Inca Trail tours cancelled at any time are non-refundable due to the high demand and price of permits. If the cancellation applies, it will be without payment fees. (2) Valencia Travel Cusco must be notified of any changes or cancellations to your trip as soon as you are aware of them, via e-mail, so that we do not incur expenses not covered by deposit. (3) Once the final balance has been paid, we will not be able to refund your trek payment in the case of cancellations (last minute cancellations in Cusco). However, there will be parts of your trip that you are able to use (Machu Picchu entrance fee, 1 train ticket, 1 bus ticket). (4) A claim letter for your insurance company can also be provided by us upon request. (5) Porter service hired cannot be cancelled (a fee is paid for booking this service). CHANGES MADE BY CLIENT: The person who signs the reservation order is the only person that can make changes to the Tour/Trek/Trip/Rental/Service. A $35 USD change of order fee is charged to make any changes. Though all efforts will be made to make the changes requested, they are not guaranteed and there may be additional costs in relation to these changes. PLEASE NOTE THAT, FOR THE INCA TRAIL, PERMITS ARE NON-TRANSFERABLE, NON-REFUNDABLE, AND DATES CAN'T BE CHANGED.