- duration 5 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 8+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit the Pantanal, the largest tropical wetland in the world
- Go on a boat tour of the wetland
- Enjoy horseback riding and kayaking
- See a variety of birds and wildlife
Besides being the largest wetland of the world, it’s home of a diverse flora and fauna. This site offers numerous attractions and unique experiences of contact with nature, thanks to the influence of three important biomes: Amazon, Cerrado and Atlantic Forest. Located in the Brazilian states of Mato Grosso and Mato Grosso do Sul, portions of this natural wonder extend as far as Bolivia and Paraguay.
Spend five days exploring this unique place with us!
*With COVID-19 safety protocols*
Day 1: Welcome to Cuiaba and Pantanal
Day 2: Horseback riding and piranha fishing
Day 3: Sunrise walking and transfer to Rio Claro Inn
Day 4: Horseback riding and boat tour
Day 5: The last day of our trip
- Airport pickup and drop off. Cuiaba - Pantanal - Cuiaba transfer
- A professional, bilingual guide
- Accommodation provided in typical Pantanal inns
- Meals: full board during your stay in Pantanal (local food)
- Activities as per the itinerary
- Airline tickets
- Travel insurance
- Drinks and beverages
- Optional tours/activities
- Tips and gratuities
- Any item not mentioned in the 'What's Included' section
- Earn US$ 45+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationConfirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability; What you need to bring : Light clothing; Long sleeve shirts; Hiking pants; Swimwear; Waterproof hiking boots or wellington boots (the latter can be bought in Cuiabá for low prices); Sandals/flip flops (Havaianas flip flops can be bought in Cuiabá for low prices); Hat/cap; Insect repellent; Sunscreen; Rain coat/cover or ponchos;