Looking for available travel experts
- Get into the heart of Paklenica National Park on foot and by bike, a place where the mountains meet the sea, where stunning deep gorges, lush forests, and lost villages wait to be explored.
- Drift along pure spring-fed rivers past sparkling waterfalls, and then get the heart rushing riding the rapids of Zrmanja River by canoe or raft.
- Sea kayak out on the silken blue waters of the Adriatic, dramatic mountains the backdrop while following the coast to the delightful fishing hamlet of Vinjerac.
SavingUS$ 84From US$ 1,601 8 days View Tour
|May 18||10+ seats left|
|Jun 15||Only 7 seats left|
- Discover a stunning country with beautiful scenery and a fascinating culture.
- Climb Bosnia's highest peak - Mt Maglic (2,386m).
- Experience a very warm welcome from the local community.
|Jun 13||Only 8 seats left|
|Jul 4||Only 8 seats left|
- Discover a stunning mix of Balkan countries with beautiful scenery and fascinating cultures.
- Explore the cosmopolitan and historic Bosnian capital – Sarajevo.
- Visit enchanting Mostar with its iconic bridge.
|May 21||Only 8 seats left|
|Jun 11||Only 8 seats left|
- Explore the Istrian Peninsula.
- Discover Roman architecture .
- Superb swimming opportunities.
Istria, often referred to as Croatia’s Tuscany, is simply idyllic for a week-long cycling holiday ... Read More
- Starts /Ends Fazana/Fazana View Map
- Operator Exodus Travels
|May 7||Only 8 seats left|
|May 14||Only 8 seats left|
- Cycle through three different countries.
- Visit the stunning city of Venice.
- Follow the idyllic Istrian Peninsula.
|Apr 6||Only 6 seats left|
|Apr 13||Only 6 seats left|
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results