Croatia Sailing, Cruises and Water Activities Tours 2018/2019
15 Sailing, Cruises and Water Activities Tours with 279 Reviews
- What better way to see the historic towns, protected forests and stunning islands of Croatia’s Dalmatian Coast than aboard a private yacht? All aboard for a week in paradise
- Set sail out of beautiful Dubrovnik. The World Heritage-listed walled city plays host to film crews every year
- Wander the length of car-free Lopud in the idyllic Elafiti Islands
From US$ 1,359 8 days View Tour
|May 12||Only 1 seat left|
|May 19||Only 8 seats left|
- What better way to see the historic towns, protected forests and stunning islands of Croatia’s Dalmatian Coast than aboard a private yacht? All aboard for a week in paradise.
- Explore beautiful Split, where tradition, modernity and a variety of European influences come together.
- Bliss out on Brac’s world famous Zlatni Rat beach, a spit of white sand jutting out into turquoise waters.
From US$ 1,359 8 days View Tour
|May 5||Only 2 seats left|
|May 12||Only 7 seats left|
- Small group experience.
- Best boat guarantee.
- Swim and snorkel time.
- Sail and discover the Zadar's archipelago.
- Explore Kornati reefs and rocks.
- Enjoy the comforts of a small group.
- Luxury Sailing Tour.
- Visit the Kornati National Park.
- Explore Telaščica Nature Park.
Treat yourself to a day full of pleasure. Discover numerous islands of the Zadar archipelago ... Read More
- Starts/Ends Zadar/Zadar
- Operator Terra Travel D.O.O.
- Tour Type Group Tour
From US$ 74 9 hours View Tour
- Visit Blue Lagoon beach, Krknjasi and Solta islands.
- Enjoy a day on the sea on one of the most beautiful beaches to snorkel and swim.
- Visit fascinating Blue Lagoon beach on Islands Krknjaši and Maslinica bay on Island Šolta..
- Enjoy swimming, snorkeling, traditional Dalmatian food and a speedboat ride..
- Breathtaking beauty of Croatian islands, bays & caves
- Secret highlights to uncover on each island you visit
- Speedboat for a stylish ride as you explore
- Enjoy a day on the sea at one of the most beautiful beaches on the world - Zlatni rat.
- Explore The unique Milna Bay on Brac Island.
- Visit old Yugoslovenian submarine army tunnel on Brac Island.
- Sailing along the Zadar archipelago.
- Visit an actual heart shaped island!.
- Private boat tour from Split to famous Hvar and Pakleni Islands..
- Enjoy a day on the sea at Pakleni Islands, crystal clean sea and beautiful natural beaches.
- Explore Hvar town, rich of culture and a popular destination of many celebrities.
- Enjoy a day on the sea and visit one of the most beautiful caves in the world.
- Visit the town of Hvar, one of the most popular destinations of the Dalmatian coast.
- Explore Komiža on Island Vis, a town rich of culture, Stiniva cove, Blue lagoon beach.
- Blue Cave, Island Biševo, Vis, Hvar, Island Budikovac and Island Ravnik.
- Enjoy a day on the sea and a visit to one of the most beautiful caves in the world.
- Visit the town of Hvar, one of the most popular destinations on the Dalmatian coast.
- Enjoy an exciting Speedboat tour around the Kornati Archipelago.
- Explore Telašćica Nature park.
- Check out some of the most stunning island landscapes in the region.
- See most important UNESCO sight of Split from the sea
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Spend your day on the sea
Free cancellation on most tours.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results